Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone went ER in uk Plymouth

'Analysis' - 'some incels believe they are genetically disadvantaged [to Chad]'. No shit.

Screenshot 2021 08 13 144933

All BBC News

The utter absolute irony is that he would have had women throwing themselves at him and sending him love letters and money in the mail when he was in jail had he not killed himself, due to women's hybristophilia.

He was 6 feet tall and white, someone should have told him to get out of England and move to Vancouver or SF where he could run JBW game all day.

Condolence to the dead people, their families.
His analysis is right in the 11min video and I can sympathize with many statements (but he only sees himself, every has to carry his own package, for some it is more for some less), the outcome not. I wish he only had known God.

Condolence to the dead people, their families.
:soy:
I wish he only had known God.
Knowing and living in the world that God created is the equivalent of looking at God's resume and his psyche

Incels know God pretty well already lol. Its the people who live in convenient little bubbles because they were "blessed" that do not TRULY know God

:soy:

Knowing and living in the world that God created is the equivalent of looking at God's resume and his psyche

Incels know God pretty well already lol. Its the people who live in convenient little bubbles because they were "blessed" that do not TRULY know God
A work of creation can become corrupted and ugly. That doesn't make the creator ugly. God is not a puppet player.
When you have peace with God, the peace of God and the Spirit of God, you start seeing things differently.

A work of creation can become corrupted and ugly. That doesn't make the creator ugly. God is not a puppet player.
When you have peace with God, the peace of God and the Spirit of God, you start seeing things differently.
Theology and blackpill don't mix.

A work of creation can become corrupted and ugly.
I agree, this is what happens when an all powerful God purposefully chooses to not make that work of creation perfect and immune to corruption

God is not a puppet player.
God quite literally violates the pharaohs free will in the Bible for the sake of his prophecy, so yeah he is puppeting a lot of us around without us even knowing

Hitler probably only became Hitler because God "hardened his heart" like he did to the pharaoh, for the sake of whatever events he deemed necessary to take place so that everything would align with his prophecy

Exodus 7:13-7:14
13 - And he hardened Pharaoh's heart, that he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.
14 - And the Lord said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened, he refuseth to let the people go.

Notice the "as the Lord had said" part, in other words HE TOLD THEM (Moses and Aaron) BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENED

God told them that the Pharaoh would refuse to let their people go, and then God hardened his heart to make sure that he wouldn't :feelskek:

Then after he was like - "See what I told you, he refuses to let your people go" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

God is a psychopath dude stop denying it, he is crazy :feelskek:

Please stop saying vague subjective bullshit like this if you are going to make fun of blue pillers saying "just work on your personality" or "just be confident", stop being a hypocrite, if you can say vague subjective bullshit with no logical founding, then normies can do the same too

Please stop saying vague subjective bullshit like this if you are going to make fun of blue pillers saying "just work on your personality" or "just be confident", stop being a hypocrite, if you can say vague subjective bullshit with no logical founding, then normies can do the same too

Lol I’m not applauding for some fakecel murderer.

Notice the "as the Lord had said" part, in other words HE TOLD THEM (Moses and Aaron) BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENED
Foreknowledge doesn't equate predetermination. The Pharao hardened his heart many times before himself.
I agree, this is what happens when an all powerful God purposefully chooses to not make that work of creation perfect and immune to corruption
Hiob also accused God, but accepted later, that he is below and cannot grasp God. Like it is written in Isaia: "or my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,”declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Attachments

• 736438-aec5ac4f8f392a59057e0fcd57e8cfef.gif
    736438-aec5ac4f8f392a59057e0fcd57e8cfef.gif
    1 MB · Views: 79
Hiob also accused God, but accepted later, that he is below and cannot grasp God. Like it is written in Isaia: "or my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,”declares the Lord. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
You are making the "you can't comprehend God" argument which is ironic because you contradict it for your own narrative

If I can't comprehend God to assert that he is "evil"

Then you can't comprehend God either to assert that he is "good"

You don't get to pick and choose, once again religious people don't think their arguments through so they don't see logical flaws

If God is so incomprehensible that he can't be understood and everyone is "so below" that they "cannot grasp God", then your assertions about God are just as false as my assertions

Making all of your beliefs pointless lol

You can't have it both ways you hypocrite

What do I expect though, hypocrisy is a common trait among the religious, see you in that future thread where you make fun of "blue pillers"

Like I said before:

Already blamed him for being a fakecel over in looksmax but I kind of wished I could’ve spoken to him as fellow mentally fucked UKcel tbh. Saw one of his reddit posts a week ago as well

Already blamed him for being a fakecel over in looksmax but I kind of wished I could’ve spoken to him as fellow mentally fucked UKcel tbh. Saw one of his reddit posts a week ago as well
you're a ukcel?

brutal

If I can't comprehend God to assert that he is "evil"

Then you can't comprehend God either to assert that he is "good"
We both can't have a full degree of comprehension. But crucial the source of your judgment. I look unto the cross and believe in his words about us and himself in scripture. It is in the nature of an invisible God, that only a self-revelation of him is trustworthy for a correct view of his person and such trumps every own thoughts, traditions, logic, experience (which are not useless and can stand next to it).

For experience, subjectively, I only need to look at the sky or bite in an orange or a fresh bread to know that God is a God of goodness and beauty. These are not his only attributes though.

This was a domestic incident:
"Domestic" only in the sense that he followed the path of Saint Lanza and slaughtered his mother before launching his crusade (slaying, among others, a three year old future slut).

I look unto the cross and believe in his words about us and himself in scripture.
You are using circular logic

God exists because the Bible says so
The Bible is the word of God because God says so in the Bible

The fact that you can't see the obvious logical flaw here is the scary part, and people like you have the right to vote and determine the fate of your country smh

main-qimg-6a01688cc5ebd48fcaef43ed65795478

For experience, subjectively, I only need to look at the sky or bite in an orange or a fresh bread to know that God is a God of goodness and beauty
That's called circular logic, notice this is a common thing that religious people do, please try and be self aware for once in your life

There are many religions and you are just assuming that you happened to be lucky enough to choose "the right one" when ironically you were unlucky enough to be born with inferior genetics

For anything you said to be used as proof you have to already assume that you are right about which God is the "one true God", you are basically saying "I'm right because I'm right", its circular logic, nothing you mentioned is proof of anything until you prove that your specific God exists

Its funny that all of a sudden you assume that "in this case I must have been lucky, right? :soy:" and chose the right religion/God despite being born unlucky

Last edited:
God is not a puppet player. Oh wait I am actually Because I'm speaking through THIS RETARDED VIRGIN XDDDDDDD ALL YALL ARE MY PROPERTY AHAHAHAHA THEIR IS NO APOCALYPSE COMING AND ITLL GET WORSE FOR YOU USELESS BACKGROUND CHARACTERS
God22

Why have terrorist attacks become so much less fatal in recent years? in the past, a mass shooting resulted in an average of more than 10 deaths reaching 20, 30 nowadays it is very difficult to go beyond 5 :feelshehe:
If you're a UKcel start using a vpn because now the cops and MI5 will be kicking down the door of anyone who uses incel sites. Another good option is to gtfo the uk lol
@IncelCream will be sent to a women's prison in Japan

Last edited:
If you're a UKcel start using a vpn because now the cops and MI5 will be kicking down the door of anyone who uses incel sites. Another good option is to gtfo the uk lol
they are a lot less competent than you think JFL

I can't say I'm all that surprised when I woke up and found out this guy was an Incel.

Just take one look at him and you know it never began for him. He really must have been some kind of raging autist on top of being a degenerate sub human lump of lard.It's pretty sad but its an inevitable consequence of living in this degenerate worthless society. With all this fake scamdemic hysteria you can't even go to Thailand or the Philippines anymore to get a woman even if you did have the money to bring her back.

I can't say I'm all that surprised when I woke up and found out this guy was an Incel.

Just take one look at him and you know it never began for him. He really must have been some kind of raging autist on top of being a degenerate sub human lump of lard.It's pretty sad but its an inevitable consequence of living in this degenerate worthless society. With all this fake scamdemic hysteria you can't even go to Thailand or the Philippines anymore to get a woman even if you did have the money to bring her back.
Dope.

remember, every incel who dies a true wizard does so as a hero. Every incel still unroped is living a better life today because of men like these sacrifices. Thats one less beta cuckold with a tech support job beta bucking a chink import. Sure chad has 5-50 young women each, but even chad is at saturation.

Dergint

Dergint
kiwifarms.net
This seems extremely scant on the details. Is it still active enough that this should be a Happening instead of a News?

Its funny that all of a sudden you assume that "in this case I must have been lucky, right? :soy:" and chose the right religion/God despite being born unlucky
You sound like I rolled the dice. But there are good, convincing reasons for the truth of the bible. And from a personal subjective perspective: When you saw a sunrise, you don't deny the sun.

You sound like I rolled the dice. But there are good, convincing reasons for the truth of the bible. And from a personal subjective perspective: When you saw a sunrise, you don't deny the sun.

:p

You sound like I rolled the dice
You didn't roll the dice, the dice was rolled for you

For example:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Oaruks5Lk

If you were born into an Isolated tribe like in the video (or one even more isolated) you likely would have lived your entire life there and died without ever having heard about the Christian religion

But there are good, convincing reasons for the truth of the bible
Reasons you never would have heard of had you been born into other circumstances

When you saw a sunrise, you don't deny the sun.
Once again, you don't know if you saw the sunrise, you are assuming its a sunrise

In the same way that you were born unlucky enough to be incel, you could have been born unlucky enough to end up in the wrong religion

Muslims could be right
Buddhists could be right
Etc

All religious people do is assume that the religion they just happened to choose due to various circumstances in their life is "the one true religion"

But you don't KNOW that you chose "the one true religion", you just assume

Last edited:
The utter absolute irony is that he would have had women throwing themselves at him and sending him love letters and money in the mail when he was in jail had he not killed himself, due to women's hybristophilia.

He was 6 feet tall and white, someone should have told him to get out of England and move to Vancouver or SF where he could run JBW game all day.

Highlights the whole problem. The guy probably looked average at one point with less weight and a more normal hairstyle, didn't even receive a fucking glance from foids at best or received aggressive and abusive rejection at worst for years and years and then he gets to this point where he is just dejected and broken from all the rejection and from being ignored.

A society has been created where being normal is just not fucking enough for even the ugliest of foids so 90% of men are just expected to keep dragging along through broken glass. And they wonder why some people snap. I mean what the fuck is he supposed to do? Find an obese woman 20 years older than him who is a 1-2/10 with 3 kids? Why the fuck couldn't an average looking girl with a bit of weight on her like him just say "Hello, how are you? Are you single? Would you like to go out sometime?" and take it from fucking there.

Average foids are being convinced that they are good enough for Chads and the average man is being convinced that he will be good enough for SOMEBODY if he just keeps improving some intangible, [UWSL]immeasurable [/UWSL]bullshit thing. Recipe for disaster.
rename that brettymaxxing yoo :ahegao: