Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Someone went ER at a shopping mall in Allen Texas

Texas: America's Best State

AcrobaticWeeKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

based asf, keep doing god's work

YEaR of the JokER?

this is why i dont go outside

be amERican
get shot

Why so many shooting lately

Why so many shooting lately
Cause life is shit, feminism has destroyed dating and relationships, cost of living has risen to the point where it's no longer worth having a job and wageslaving for your whole lifetime only to end up broke. Instead of roping a lot of people choose the ER route.

With every passing year there will be more and more people going ER. SOYciety is on the verge of collapse.

Cause life is shit, feminism has destroyed dating and relationships, cost of living has risen to the point where it's no longer worth having a job and wageslaving for your whole lifetime only to end up broke. Instead of roping a lot of people choose the ER route.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does this happen in Texas? I thought everyone has concealed carry there?

How does this happen in Texas? I thought everyone has concealed carry there?
Not everyone is packing heat 24/7 and even if you were, you'd have to be really on your toes, have a loaded gun in your holster at all times, and you still might get ER'd by surprise. A gun won't stop a car like in today's ER.

The most American way to die is in a car accident, it’s twice as likely to happen as getting murdered is. These people were assimilated too quickly, smh