Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Someone was trying to help me out with my life

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
And the more I talked and looked at pics of myself I had taken, the more it was sinking in that I know I gotta kill myself (in Minecraft).

Damn it’s like I can see every wrong move I have ever made in my entire life because of :bluepill: lies fed to me by parents and teachers.

Then I see my ugly ass asymmetrical face and how weird I look cause of race mixing. I am a disgusting ass mutt. RIP. At least I am finally at peace with everything because none of it matters anymore :smonk:

its over for bingcels :feelsrope:

The blackpill will free you from expectations. If you know it's over for you, you know it's not your fault that you haven't achieved your goals. They are unreachable because of your shit genetics.

Brutal. Being mutt has to be worse than being a curry. Pussy drier race tier

I got a punchable face it’s over.

I could have succeeded by careermax and gymmaxx but it’s too late now
Are you an oldcel?

If you can, NEET and leech off normies :feelscomfy:

If you can, NEET and leech off normies :feelscomfy:

Currently leeching my parents until I feel like suiciding. :dab:
Fuck these clowns haha I’m getting what I’m owed from them

Currently leeching my parents until I feel like suiciding. :dab:
Fuck these clowns haha I’m getting what I’m owed from them
True, but my mom is too caring and trad for me to despise her.

True, but my mom is too caring and trad for me to despise her.

I understand. I am a mutt that does not look like either of my parents so I can’t truly feel love for them (they can’t love me either) :smonk:. They’re also mentally ill too haha so fuck them :smonk:

Are you a hapacel?

Thanks. What mix are you? I’m half Korean half Irish :society::society::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It never began for me
I'm a Kazakh-Chinese / Polish dog, I was pretty much spawn killed :feelskek:

I'm a Kazakh-Chinese / Polish dog, I was pretty much spawn killed :feelskek:

Ahahah :lul: brutal. Being hapa fucking sucks lol. I also live in the racist part of the USA cause my parents are fuckups.

Literally everyone I meet in this town or area has a bizarre weird reaction to my existence.

And the more I talked and looked at pics of myself I had taken, the more it was sinking in that I know I gotta kill myself (in Minecraft).

Damn it’s like I can see every wrong move I have ever made in my entire life because of :bluepill: lies fed to me by parents and teachers.

Then I see my ugly ass asymmetrical face and how weird I look cause of race mixing. I am a disgusting ass mutt. RIP. At least I am finally at peace with everything because none of it matters anymore :smonk:
Why just kill yourself in minecraft when you can kill foids in gta as well?

Why just kill yourself in minecraft when you can kill foids in gta as well?

Because when killing yourself peacefully in Minecraft you have to make sure you are not found for 24 hours and messing with society will fuck that up