Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Someone tell me some stuff about Azavii tbh

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
@azavii curious little account. Has mod color and stuff but not listed as stuff. Lots of people seem to know him from Reddit modding but he has very few messages here. Someone give us newcels some facts or something tbh.

mod of r/incels, used to be tough on IT and bluepillers

Azavii was the guardian of r/incels, he banned fakecels, normies and foids plus he kept the sub alive through hard times
His current status is unknown but probably deceased
Master or sergecel sent him an email but he hasnt responded in those 8 months

Basically
mod of r/incels
who was blessed for his great work and I joined r/incels like 1-2 months before it got banned and I myself saw how azavii denfed us in other subreddits tbhthb ded srs

Basically

who was blessed for his great work and I joined r/incels like 1-2 months before it got banned and I myself saw how azavii denfed us in other subreddits tbhthb ded srs
He sounds super based. Despite going missing in action maybe he will return here.

Legend has it he's not real

I remember r/incels and azavaii was like a god in there. It’s a shame incels don’t talk about him anymore.

I think he most likely roped . RIP

I remember r/incels and azavaii was like a god in there. It’s a shame incels don’t talk about him anymore.

I think he most likely roped . RIP
Did he talk about roping or something?