Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Someone should make IncelFlirt App

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Probably bluepill, but a dating app specifically for Incels, including "Femcels" might be a good idea. Before you can upload a photo, a mod will check if you are ugly enough (Looksmatched to Elliot Rodger in any race or worse). Handsome people don't have access and will be permabanned, because it's only for Incels.

What do you think?

Good idea, but I doubt any foid will use it

inb4 people here pose as femcels and catfish incels

Wouldn’t work lol

There is already an app that works beautifully for femcels. Tinder. The only females who'll even bother registering for IncelFlirt will be law enforcement.

As if they’d care about any sub8 male

Seems like a horrible idea OP

Femcels don't even really exist

There is already an app that works beautifully for femcels. Tinder. The only females who'll even bother registering for IncelFlirt will be law enforcement.
in b4 “IncelLover2002❤️“ JB accounts join en masse :feelskek:

It will have 100% men but no females.

If femcels can use tinder why teh fuck would they use this app

If femcels can use tinder why teh fuck would they use this app
Because there also exists a Brony Flirt website, but I forgot it's name. However, it's Cucked and full of Foids posing, they use it to make money. I registrated there years ago without a picture and got thousands of messages by Foids. I can't write back for free, I have to subscribe this site and pay monthly. Thank god I didn't fall for this. IncelFlirt is a good idea for an uncucked dating platform where women do not benefit.

people would use it to catfish incels and stand them up, or meet them somewhere and beat them for hating "wymyn"

Absolutely not.

And with teen girls in it and no restrictions for elder men to talk with them

Handsome people don't have access and will be permabanned,
Subjective rules are meaningless.

Besides, beauty is relative. Even if you could restrict the site to ugly guys, the least ugly would become Chad.