Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Someone say something good.

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
If my Math is correct, today I'm 22, tomorrow I'll be 25 and the next day I'll be 30....it's all happening so fast, man :cryfeels:

I have no friends, no girlfriend, no fun trip to the XYZ, wtf! I'm getting old, man. Wtf! I'm freaking out. Fuck man! Why am I like this ? :feelsaww:

What the fuck?! I'm freaking out. Fuuuck!

What are your plans for the future?

you are still young now find an oldcel tell them to register here and you leave.

Its only the beginning. Imagine how inceldom and loneliness will be when you are 40

Yes, it's called aging and everybody goes through it. No need to be a bitch about it.
Obviously, but at least normies and Chads have friends, have a family and children later and a purpose in live. Meanwhile we rot alone in our wageslave job, no gf/wife and no kids, no friends and we will be viewed as the weird old man.

What are your plans for the future?
None of my "plans" work, everything I do goes to waste. I had plans of working for a big tech company but that just seems so so unlikely now. Fuck!!!

I can't cope by achieving success. How can I cope?

Yes, it's called aging and everybody goes through it. No need to be a bitch about it.
But I was supposed to make good memories in my younger years :cryfeels: wtf wtf

Just flow with the wind boyooo

Your pain is temporary as we all die in the end

I wish I was 22 kid. There's still a lot of time ahead of you. Do the things that give you pleasure. Don't think about you having no girlfriend. Those thoughts will make you unhappy. Good luck.

If you're 22, then I'd say unless you have already an established circle of friends, it's pretty much over. Are you finished with college / assuming you went? After those initial school years, it's all downhill from there.

If my Math is correct, today I'm 22, tomorrow I'll be 25 and the next day I'll be 30....it's all happening so fast, man :cryfeels:

I have no friends, no girlfriend, no fun trip to the XYZ, wtf! I'm getting old, man. Wtf! I'm freaking out. Fuck man! Why am I like this ? :feelsaww:

What the fuck?! I'm freaking out. Fuuuck!
Here is the answer to your question, Because women denied you a happy life

Do all you can to try and change shit. If you can't change anything then it isn't worth stressing over anyways.