Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Someone recommended this woman-produced movie to me. Jesus FUCKING Christ.

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
Based though cucked. Napoleon was the most cucked thing that ever happened to France anyway :

- he's from Corsica, not France
- he sent french men die all over Europe for literally nothing
- he reenacted slavery which was a dick move
- it was also a stoopid move as a dismenbered continental France couldn't count on its revolted outre mer possessions anymore
- he sold Louisiana to the fucking retarded states of fucktardrica, which was a gigantic territory, just to annoy some English, like WTF
- he wore a retarded looking bicorne which is still used to mock him today 2 hundred years later
- he created the code civil, the baccalauréat, ... merely outdated institutions that make France an administrative hell hole since then
- he basically destroyed his country and there are still cucks to defend him JFL
Any knowledgable French hates Napoleon. I hate him too, as a Spaniard.

This is almost retarded enough that I kind of want to watch it. Gives me Mystery Science Theater 3000 vibes.
The world is enough of a freakshow. Why do need this?