Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Someone recommended this woman-produced movie to me. Jesus FUCKING Christ.

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Recently a bunch of (very leftist) colleagues recommended this recent movie to me called Titane. I decided to look up what the movie was about before giving it a try. I found out it was written and directed by a woman and I knew at that point that the movie would be trash. Yet the plot *still* managed to defy my expectations. Here is the plot taken from Kike-pedia. Emphasis my own. Tl;dr below.

A little girl named Alexia annoys her father during a drive. As she removes her seatbelt, her father turns around to scold her, causing a car crash. Alexia suffers a skull injury and has a titanium plate fitted into her head. When she gets out of the hospital, she shuns her parents and embraces their car passionately.

Years later, Alexia, now an adult with a large scar on the side of her head, works as a showgirl at a motor show. One night, after a show, a male fan follows Alexia in the showroom's parking lot, declares his love to her, and forcibly kisses her; she then brutally murders him using her large metal hairpin. As she returns to shower, Alexia hears a banging coming from the showroom. She finds the car she modeled with earlier has turned on by itself and enters it naked, has sex with the car, and eventually climaxes.

It is revealed that Alexia is a serial killer who has murdered several men and women in the past few months. She still lives with her parents, who seem unaware of her connection with the crimes and with whom she has a distant relationship.

Eventually, Alexia realizes she has become pregnant after motor oil begins secreting from her vagina. She tries to perform an abortion with her hairpin but fails.

Alexia attends a house party, where she has sex with her coworker Justine. Alexia suddenly murders Justine and proceeds to kill the other guests, except for a woman who manages to escape. Alexia returns home and sets her own house on fire before locking her parents in their bedroom. Now wanted for murder, Alexia alters her appearance to pretend to be Adrien Legrand, a young boy who had disappeared ten years before at age seven, by cutting her hair, taping down her breasts and increasingly pregnant belly, and breaking her own nose. She then goes to the police pretending to be Adrien, where his father, Vincent, accepts Alexia as his missing son and refuses to do a DNA test.

Vincent, a fire captain, takes Alexia to the station where he lives and works and introduces her to his men. The firefighters are puzzled by the mute, androgynous, and apparently traumatized "Adrien", but they refrain from questioning the captain's behavior. Alexia becomes an apprentice at the station, under Vincent's supervision. As Vincent gives more responsibility to his "son" over the other experienced firefighters, one firefighter confronts Vincent about "Adrien's" identity. However, Vincent immediately shuts him down and tells him to never speak of his son.

Vincent tries to preserve his strength by injecting steroids into his aging body, but he finds that he seems to be building an immunity to them. Alexia is increasingly disturbed by his possessiveness and considers escaping from the fire station. However, after Vincent experiences a cardiac arrhythmia from injecting a large dose of steroid, Alexia decides to stay with him.

Vincent's long-estranged ex-wife comes to see her "son", and ends up discovering a now-heavily pregnant Alexia without her body taped down. She nevertheless keeps the secret for herself, not wishing to interfere with her ex-husband's delusion, and begs Alexia to take care of him. Vincent at one point acknowledges his delusion, telling Alexia that "whoever you are, you are my son." When he inadvertently uncovers her breasts, he is clearly shocked but continues caring for her.

At a party at the fire station, the firefighters urge "Adrien" to dance to the music. Alexia breaks out her showgirl choreography, leaving everyone confused. Vincent, disappointed, walks out of the crowd. After the party, Alexia has sex with a firetruck.

Alexia's body gradually breaks down, as the skin of her stomach tears to reveal new metal plates. As her pregnancy finally comes to term, Alexia reveals her real name to Vincent, briefly attempting to seduce him and then begging for his help. Vincent helps Alexia give birth, the titanium side of her skull splitting open on her final push, killing her. Vincent, in tears, holds the baby, whose body appears with patches of titanium, and tells it repeatedly, "I'm here."

tl;dr: Degenerate whore has sex with a car, gets impregnated and tries to abort the 'baby' with a hairpin. Then she becomes a tranny, seduces her father, and gives birth to a partly titanium baby.

JFL at w*man producers. JFL at the meme gender. JFL at this world. Fucking kill me already.

Last edited:
Well the murdering women part might be good

degenerate and ugly = deep
literally what people think

:feelspuke:just lol wtf:feelskek:

sex=art to foids.

:dafuckfeels:

Women are fucked up.

Wtf is this story

The plot sounds silly but it gets some points for not sparing foids.

sex=art to foids.
Also, cussing at every second word = comedy to them.

Synopsis reminds me of Splice 2009, im sure its even worse.

Recently a bunch of (very leftist) colleagues recommended this recent movie to me called Titane. I decided to look up what the movie was about before giving it a try. I found out it was written and directed by a woman and I knew at that point that the movie would be trash. Yet the plot *still* managed to defy my expectations. Here is the plot taken from Kike-pedia. Emphasis my own. Tl;dr below.

tl;dr: Degenerate whore has sex with a car, gets impregnated and tries to abort the 'baby' with a hairpin. Then she becomes a tranny, seduces her father, and gives birth to a partly titanium baby.

JFL at w*man producers. JFL at the meme gender. JFL at this world. Fucking kill me already.
@tehgymcel420 take the father automobile pill

Wtf did I just read, sex, foid, sex and even more sex and then a fking element from the periodic table
No thanks I'll rather watch Waterloo soys

every form of media is getting uglier and uglier

more like jew-style 1984
1984 is based. We should promote a form of government that is literaly Orwellian. God bless saint Orwell for showing us the way, though he was a liberal cuck.

1984 is based. We should promote a form of government that is literaly Orwellian. God bless saint Orwell for showing us the way, though he was a liberal cuck.
It's all good and dandy if you are the Inner Party, not so much for the rest

It's all good and dandy if you are the Inner Party, not so much for the rest
We already live like the rest, so it would change nothing for us. Society as a whole would simply be more based and less degenerate, which is good.

The plot sounds silly but it gets some points for not sparing foids.

Also, cussing at every second word = comedy to them.
female "comedy," like female "art" is also about being whores.

We already live like the rest, so it would change nothing for us. Society as a whole would simply be more based and less degenerate, which is good.
It's no different than in 1984. It's just a different tactic. In 1984 you couldn't trust anyone because it would enrage the mob and you would get "vaporized". In today's world is the same, you can call it "canceling".

Both the fictional versiona nd the real one use the standard jew-marxists tactic of divide and conquer. They want to make a "them" and "us" mentality because divide people are easily controlled.

female "comedy," like female "art" is also about being whores.
I think their "comedy" - vulgarity - is more about being immature than being whores. They're like a 7-year-old kid who has just discovered dirty words and finds them incredibly funny.

What the hell did I just read?

iu

Why does every movie directed by a foid has to feature lesbian sex, they are all dykes, lesbian pilled once again :fuk:

English cuck actually celebrating waterloo JFL
JFL, I actually watch Waterloo for Napoleon, Prussians saved English ass that day, I even watched the series Napoleon where french manlet Christian Clavier who usually played comical roles suddenly becomes a cuck and an Emperor, I love to watch:soy:

this sounds fucking retarded

this sounds like the plot of a fucking hentai lmao

JFL the carpill is apparently real, foids would fuk a camaro over an incel, wtf

JFL, I actually watch Waterloo for Napoleon, Prussians saved English ass that day, I even watched the series Napoleon where french manlet Christian Clavier who usually played comical roles suddenly becomes a cuck and an Emperor, I love to watch:soy:
Based though cucked. Napoleon was the most cucked thing that ever happened to France anyway :

- he's from Corsica, not France
- he sent french men die all over Europe for literally nothing
- he reenacted slavery which was a dick move
- it was also a stoopid move as a dismenbered continental France couldn't count on its revolted outre mer possessions anymore
- he sold Louisiana to the fucking retarded states of fucktardrica, which was a gigantic territory, just to annoy some English, like WTF
- he wore a retarded looking bicorne which is still used to mock him today 2 hundred years later
- he created the code civil, the baccalauréat, ... merely outdated institutions that make France an administrative hell hole since then
- he basically destroyed his country and there are still cucks to defend him JFL

Based though cucked. Napoleon was the most cucked thing that ever happened to France anyway :

- he's from Corsica, not France
- he sent french men die all over Europe for literally nothing
- he reenacted slavery which was a dick move
- it was also a stoopid move as a dismenbered continental France couldn't count on its revolted outre mer possessions anymore
- he sold Louisiana to the fucking retarded states of fucktardrica, which was a gigantic territory, just to annoy some English, like WTF
- he wore a retarded looking bicorne which is still used to mock him today 2 hundred years later
- he created the code civil, the baccalauréat, ... merely outdated institutions that make France an administrative hell hole since then
- he basically destroyed his country and there are still cucks to defend him JFL
I like him for his military genius not for his policies or anything, he was obsessed with wars and defeated much powerful states in an era where they had technological parity, Russia ate up much of his army and his luck with that anyway, tbh Russians and French are the most obsessed with him

At least produce a film where a girl fall in love with celibate and help him accepts his humanity.
they can only come up with screwed up bullshit of having sex with freaking cars and killing men on the side, other than sex and food what they ever do? Nothing absolutely nothing

At least produce a film where a girl fall in love with celibate and help him accepts his humanity.
they can only come up with screwed up bullshit of having sex with freaking cars and killing men on the side, other than sex and food what they ever do? Nothing absolutely nothing
That would be misogyny

I have titanium!

whore has sex with a car, gets impregnated and tries to abort the 'baby' with a hairpin.
becomes a tranny, seduces her father, and gives birth to a partly titanium baby.
ngl would watch
Noelle Stevenson directed She-Ra and it was great

Your friends are either mega-degenerates or mega trolls.

sounds like japanese cyberpunk, tetsuo the iron man, etc

Top 10 woman made lores

Their artistic and intellectual output is so laughably inferior I cannot accept it as equal to ours.