Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone or something is following me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I know the feds have been on since that whole Joker thing I joked about went up on VICE news back in like October, but I have a large suspicion that the feds or someone or some group is following me. In the darkness I am seeing like a tall humanish figure who kinda blends into the dark, though I cannot see it for sure, but I can tell it’s there when I squint and it creeps me out. Or when I walk alone, I hear footsteps different from mine, and odd whispers. Good thing I carry around protection now because I never know when my last day on this earth may be, but I’m ready. I’m all about the smoke.

20434.jpg

In the darkness I am seeing like a tall humanish figure who kinda blends into the dark, though I cannot see it for sure
It's a large penislossus with a Cheshire penislossus smile.

ok i diagnose u with schizophrenia

over for schizocels

You should try to attack it.

You should try to attack it.
I will in self defense if it is deemed neccessary. I will need to get the upper hand somehow, because I do not know if they/he is armed, and plus is pretty tall. Like damn near 6’5”.

I will in self defense if it is deemed neccessary. I will need to get the upper hand somehow, because I do not know if they/he is armed, and plus is pretty tall. Like damn near 6’5”.

Does he look like this?

Nah that guy looks like 7’, but ye smth similar to it, not so much long slenderish look tho. I think he has like a tight trench coat on but I can’t tell.
Stay safe man. You are in quite the dangerous situation.
If you stop posting for more than two days we will have to assume the worst.

Stay safe man. You are in quite the dangerous situation.
If you stop posting for more than two days we will have to assume the worst.
I will try bro. I have my backpack by my door sort of pushed against the door so if something tries to come in while I’m sleeping I’ll know immediately. Getting back from school will be scary to me And probably the hardest part.

It's over for followedcels

It was me, you dropped your wallet the other day and I've been trying to give it back to you

Over for hauntedcels

Slenderman is trying to kill you

Schizophrenia confirmed

Hey OP, I know some people have been jokingly saying Schizophrenia, but I’m case this isn’t a LARP I’ve had very similar situations manifest because of my Schizophrenia. I’m not on medicine for it, since it lobotomizes you, but being aware of the fact that it may be stemming from my condition have really helped me through some bad episodes.

I’m not discounting the fact that you could be being followed, especially if you live in a Cucktry like Sweden. Stay safe OP:feelsmage:

Quantum watchers from another dimensions.

I'm not liking this.

It's over for followedcels

It was me, you dropped your wallet the other day and I've been trying to give it back to you
Funnily enough I forgot my wall yesterday but i left it at home
Hey OP, I know some people have been jokingly saying Schizophrenia, but I’m case this isn’t a LARP I’ve had very similar situations manifest because of my Schizophrenia. I’m not on medicine for it, since it lobotomizes you, but being aware of the fact that it may be stemming from my condition have really helped me through some bad episodes.

I’m not discounting the fact that you could be being followed, especially if you live in a Cucktry like Sweden. Stay safe OP:feelsmage:
I live in the US specifically the northeast region, and I’ve been being followed since Decemberish Novemberish I believe.

Slendy wants your pee pee OP

You're mine now

paranoiamaxxing?

I get those feelings too but im behind walls usually