Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Someone linked me to this rope prevention website

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★

I read his 2018 update and he still feels like shit :feelskek: :feelskek: .

Man, i'm still convinced of my decision about always expecting the absolute worst. Probably you'll end up enjoying the little pleasures, if they ever show up.

I wouldn't actively encourage someone to commit suicide, but I can understand why they'd be inclined to do it if they had serious, chronic depression that wouldn't go away. Living with that isn't really living, it's just surviving - existing - and if it's a seemingly never-ending existence of pure, unadulterated misery, it's only natural to feel a desire to end it.

it's only natural to feel a desire to end it.
I don't feel like encouraging someone, but I'm convinced that i will never judge. If it's as i've seen how they call it, an impulsive attempt, I would just feel sad. Like when a poor animal dies with an encounter with a car.
My biggest issue is that probably non-suicidal/non-depressed people will never be able to be 100% empathic. They just don't get it because they are stuck in this feedback loop of good and bad times, but convinced that there will always be something good.

roping is for suckers
142CEC4D AC2D 47E8 A39B 872184B809CD

yup ive been there before i even found out about this site

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back