Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Someone has to help me find a way to record audio calls on Snapchat. I just missed a giga blackpill.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

Same stacy from fro this post called and she was pissed and yelling. I handled her like a boss and put her in place. She even told me she had a great guy who loves her show up to that place and she ignored him cuz of me.

That’s right stacy would rather cry in a toilet alone cuz of chad then give betabux a chance and enjoy her night out.

It was a 30 mins calll and there was so much content and it was really good entertainment .

All I have is this cuz I couldn’t record call

3C0A4B9A A6E3 41FE B6ED 89986F604205

Roastie called again apologizing. As a chad when women get mad at you all you have to do is ignore them and they will come back apologizing. That’s what I learned.

She called me to tell me not fuck any girl at the homecoming after party tomorrow and made it up to me with phone sex even tho she was yelling at me 5 mins ago. Jfl.

Now we are sleeping together on phone because I told her I wana hear her breath while she sleeps. She said that’s so cute.

Lmaoooo if it was non chad she’d say “that’s creepy and hang up)

Last edited:
I'm all for the phone sex, but I struggle to find what's entertaining about listening to a woman cry and vent for hours.

Maybe there is a simple stupid wsy, like sumultaniously use a dictaphone or other similiar app on your device.

I'm all for the phone sex, but I struggle to find what's entertaining about listening to a woman cry and vent for hours.

It’s not phone sex it was a big argument

It can’t be good for your mental health to be chadfishing so much like this. Are you not close to the rope

It can’t be good for your mental health to be chadfishing so much like this. Are you not close to the rope
fuck him tbh he wont share nudes with us

I'm going to IT to see if they bothered screenshotting any of your threads.

Edit: No they didn't. LMAO at them. It's way too much blackpill for them to handle so they do what they normally do - stick their head in the sand.

Although I might have contracted a mild form of cancer after reading these:

20191005 100848

20191005 100831

As a gymcel, well groomed man I'm entitled to a healthy well groomed woman - Thus I'll have been fat as one of my requirements.

Sorry for the thread derailment, keep up the chadfishing. I'll give you £100 if you make the foid somehow kill herself for Chad (In GTA V of course....).

Last edited:
americans are strange

fuck him tbh he wont share nudes with us
As a fellow chadfish i say release the nudes . i did on mine b4 i deleted. And yes the rope becomes closer as you go deeper. But mentally stable geniuses will never rope

BUT ITS PERSONALITY THAT MAKES WOMEN LIKE YOU :soy:

seriously its so obvious that looks matter its not even funny anymore

Don't know about apps but you could get a handheld recorder like doctors use for notes, put speakerphone on.

Use an android emulator & talk through headset using audacity to record.

Release the nudes. Block her face if necessary

just put her on speaker and use an external mic (A good one like at2020)

That’s right stacy would rather cry in a toilet alone cuz of chad then give betabux a chance and enjoy her night out
She wants to get high on her emotions ,
its like a drug for her .
And self obsessed crying in the closet is way more entertaining than spending mediocre time with ugly orbiter .

Roastie called again apologizing. As a chad when women get mad at you all you have to do is ignore them and they will come back apologizing. That’s what I learned.
This is pure suicide fuel .
She WANTS to crawl back to Chad on her knees and beg for a second chance , cause she loves to put herself in a situation where shes dominated by Daddy .

Nice work on that Chadfishing .
Keep up the good work .

There's phone apps that record the screen and sound. In playstore. Also you are based bro.

There's phone apps that record the screen and sound. In playstore. Also you are based bro.
Looking for something for iPhone but devil find it and post giga blackpillls

You should get a special rank for these holocaust level blackpills

just get a piece of shit second phone and use it to record calls

Now we are sleeping together on phone because I told her I wana hear her breath while she sleeps. She said that’s so cute.
Whaaat the fuuuck. You can literally say what a normie would call "serial killer vibes" but when a chad says it, it's "cute".
Hahah this world is a joke, you can't lose as a Chad
Btw OP, how do you manage to sound confident and chadlike in your calls? Does you voice not give you away? :chad::banhammer:?
Also this

You should try to convince these chicks to get botox injections. Be like, "your lips would be so fuckable if they were bigger".

Just because it’s Chadfishing doesn’t mean it doesn’t sound like bragging…

put it on speaker and record it using another device

Whaaat the fuuuck. You can literally say what a normie would call "serial killer vibes" but when a chad says it, it's "cute".
Hahah this world is a joke, you can't lose as a Chad
Btw OP, how do you manage to sound confident and chadlike in your calls? Does you voice not give you away? :chad::banhammer:?

Also this

idk i think i have been chadfishing for so long that when i call them i truly believe i am that chad. i feel so free that i can say anything.

The confidence you get when you know you dont have to over think your words or what you you are gonna say next to her is mind boggling.
I feel like i run this shit and i can say whatever i want.

i.e. this one girl is really passionate about climate change and i sent her a video of climate change protest and told her fuck climate change and she said "we shouldnt let our political opinions effect or love life" like wtf. normies would never be able to say that, she will dump him

Remember: chad wins

It's amazing how these never make SoyTears front page. They have no response to the truth :feelskek:

I'm going to IT to see if they bothered screenshotting any of your threads.

Edit: No they didn't. LMAO at them. It's way too much blackpill for them to handle so they do what they normally do - stick their head in the sand.

Although I might have contracted a mild form of cancer after reading these:

View attachment 155793

View attachment 155794

As a gymcel, well groomed man I'm entitled to a healthy well groomed woman - Thus I'll have been fat as one of my requirements.

Sorry for the thread derailment, keep up the chadfishing. I'll give you £100 if you make the foid somehow kill herself for Chad (In GTA V of course....).
tattoos are a big red flag, of course it should be a requirement unless you want to set yourself up for inevitable failure then what would be the point

idk i think i have been chadfishing for so long that when i call them i truly believe i am that chad. i feel so free that i can say anything.

The confidence you get when you know you dont have to over think your words or what you you are gonna say next to her is mind boggling.
I feel like i run this shit and i can say whatever i want.

i.e. this one girl is really passionate about climate change and i sent her a video of climate change protest and told her fuck climate change and she said "we shouldnt let our political opinions effect or love life" like wtf. normies would never be able to say that, she will dump him
Damn, i understand. JFL godmode

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back