Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Someone from .co and lookism is bragging on 4chan how he fucked tons of women

Moggers.co voluntary slayers

Didn't @fOreVER date an Ukrainian or Russian girl?
But he is not from India...

A white person living in India (or with a VPN setting his IP to India).

Unfortunately I can't narrow it down more. But he's not an untouchable caste Indian in case there was any bluepiller here.

Just said he browses .co tbh

Is there anyone who lives in India here?

funny we can't even guess who it is because there's so many of him here among us

Probably another Tall"""cel""".

Every 4shit poster says they are a 6'6 Chad who fucks dozens of women every week.

If he's a member. Than just another day another dollar on larpers.co

mods ban all users from india just to be safe

Just another day on Chads.co:

OUT-Magazine-Best-of-British-01.jpg

Of course it's a currycel.
Punjabipill is the most brutal one.

I thought there were no people who actually lived in India here, just curries living elsewhere. No arrangedmarriagemaxxing possible for you guys?

Mostly curries in the west and maybe few in Europe here. Curries in India are bred to be bluepilled wageslaves and hence they cant see the truth. Also fuck arrangedmarriages, i dont want to betabux.

Also fuck arrangedmarriages, i dont want to betabux.
Don't you have authority over your wife in India? Get a young one and mold her into a good wife. This is the best you can do if you're an unattractive man, since no woman will ever feel genuine attraction towards you.

Don't you have authority over your wife in India? Get a young one and mold her into a good wife. This is the best you can do if you're an unattractive man, since no woman will ever feel genuine attraction towards you.

There arent many decent looking foids here. You normally only get matches within your caste (hereditary class system) which severely limits your options. On top of this, you need to be quite rich/have clout.

If the foid riots over there continue that may not be the case soon. Indian men need to fucking destroy the shithead women who are "marching for their rights (right to be a whore)" over there.

I thought there were no people who actually lived in India here, just curries living elsewhere. No arrangedmarriagemaxxing possible for you guys?
Arranged marriage is akin to betabuxxing where a girl's family presents their whore daughters as pure virgin not like other girls type . Then you spend the rest of your life getting starfish sex. Oh an a girl can reject you in arranged marriage like you get rejected in other places by foids it happens all the time atleast in cities. Incel looking guys won't fare well at all unless they betabuxmax.

Not getting sex from your wife is a valid reason for divorce here tho the courts accept it as a genuine concern from what I know but it's pretty pointless because if you were good looking you wouldn't need to do this in first place.

It all comes down to looks at the end again. Lookism is in human DNA and the foid brain is the biggest lookist. You can never ever run from lookism. It will be at every step in your life. No place on planet is with lookism.

Currymaxxing theory is the latest entry.

just be curry is legit

The best memes came from YTMND and Vines, not 4chan. Why do people still use that site in 2019?

He’s a lookism poster and browses here, probably not a member here. Slav women are once again confirmed to be the biggest whores in all of Europe and will sleep with anything not Slav. Slavpill is brutal truth.