Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Someone found David Hogg's reddit account. This anti-gun, pro-bullying asshole is an unironic incel.

The faggot who keeps going around with that bald, goblin looking girl and calling for guns to be banned.These fucks openly justified bullying the Parkland shooter. Turns out he's an incel, so he's been in favor of oppressing his own people

GOOD OL HOG IS AN INCEL LOSER.

JUST BE A LIBTARD THEORY hahahaahah

Not shocked one bit, his neck tells the tale.

makes me feel sorry for him, tbh

Yet this autist libtard will increase his LMS level with his shitty political activism. he will get status and fame, he is a face well known even outside America now, he will find a stupid liberal stacy because of his status now. Good for him.

trumptards jacking off over this, meanwhile this nigga is slaying feminist antigun bitches. he made the right move becoming a liberal

Smart guy. With status he can score.

I don't even know who that is

David Hogg is a loser,He know's nothing more than any of us, yet the media love him. Jfl.

Last edited:
Lmao , i just read through those post's.
B3506a20312039fe554f53e608106d351171c6d0d90069384fdc2215011638f4

So billion's of human's dying is just great but j a couple kid's die in a shooting and it's the tragedy of this generation? You think he's be stoked tbh, a few less human's would be "great" for the environment.