Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Someone explain this

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Someone I knew. He is 5’5 ish. You could say he is a weak 5’6, strong 5’5. his dad is 5’10 and his mom is 5’4. Now his brother is 5’9 and his sister is 5’7. How the fuck is that possible. He looks like his dad so I highly doubt his mom cheated plus all the siblings look alike so they probably all related. I just don’t get it at all. If someone could explain plus his siblings are younger than him and he is the oldest, and they are still growing too since they are <17 but he is way past 18 so ye he is done growing.

Genetic recombination :feelsugh:

Height is genetics + environment, it's not exclusively environmental. This is also why so many adopted Chinese and South Korean men in the Netherlands tend to be 6'6~6'8, while Chinese immigrants are dozens of centimeters shorter.

Heightmaxxing is only possible when you're still growing and have the right genetics.

For example, I turned out to become a dwarf (6'2, in the Netherlands) my best friend is also 6'2, but his "little" brother is average height (for a White person) at 6'4~6'5. :feelswhat::blackpill:

It’s nasty tho. Idk how he got the rough end so badly
Oh genetic recombination can be a bitch. My brother got the best attributes from my father, while I got the worst ones from my mother. Life is unfair, from the very beginning, that's what it is.

Height is genetics + environment, it's not exclusively environmental. This is also why so many adopted Chinese and South Korean men in the Netherlands tend to be 6'6~6'8, while Chinese immigrants are dozens of centimeters shorter.

Heightmaxxing is only possible when you're still growing and have the right genetics.

For example, I turned out to become a dwarf (6'2, in the Netherlands) my best friend is also 6'2, but his "little" brother is average height (for a White person) at 6'4~6'5. :feelswhat::blackpill:
Netherlands is so brutal. I’d probably rope if I lived there as I’d be brutally heightmogged by women and kids and even grandparents.

jfl average height for a white person is 7'2, stop coping

The randomness of genetics

Genes are a cope, phenotype is everything.

I can't post images because I'm a <100 post gray, but I have a few photos of chads with incel blood-brothers.

Maybe he got shitter nutrition when he was younger?

I am 5'3. My paternal male cousins are 5'11+.