Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Someone explain this brainrot to me

Maybe they are braindamaged, I don't know. But to be honest for them an incel means a male who doesn't worship the ground women walk on, for them the term incel changes its meaning according to their own whims

Doesn't matter, I think we should rather embrace it, that would eventually lead to more spread of the blackpill

Reddit moment. When they strawmanned the usage of the world incel for so long that they have zero predictive capabilities on how we will actually react to this situation. Ironically, every male on the sub is incel as well so maybe they are projecting and think them being upset means we will be as well jfl.

Whatever man , Andrew is rich at this Point. He couldnt Care less loosing a Major social Media . And we couldnt Care less either

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wueayw/andrew_tate_drama_and_incels/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wux5f1/their_god_has_fallen/

Nobody here worships Andrew Tate, he's just another PUA scammer trying to make bank off of ugly men. It's been years and these niggers still don't know the difference between redpill and blackpill :feelstastyman:

The explanation is simple:

in normiespeak, the script language the NPCs are programmed with, the word "incel" means "anyone who disagrees with me or insults muh qweeen".

They can't intuitively make distinctions between different classes of ideas, or groups. They only operate in black-and-white, in terms of "us and them".

The programming is this:

Ideas corporate medias says I should agree with = basic human decency.

Ideas that disagree with the corporate dogma = bad, incel, nazi, racist, "do you have a source for that?", homophobic, misogynystic, bigoted, anachronistic, "snopes already debunked that", sexist, denialist etc.

The normie NPC can't comprehend that there are often dozens of well-thought-out, well-sourced opinions on any non-trivial topic (e.g. human mate selection). To the normie, there is only the "basic human decency" (corporate brainwashing) and the "fascists" (everyone else).

Maybe a psychologist or social engineer would say this is due to an incomplete separation from the parents. The child initially believes his father is omniscient until it discovers he's not. The NPC seems fixated in the delusion of an omniscient father-figure from snopes, or corporate media that will supply all the correct answers always, and everybody else is an incel nazi.

Last edited:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wueayw/andrew_tate_drama_and_incels/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wux5f1/their_god_has_fallen/

Nobody here worships Andrew Tate, he's just another PUA scammer trying to make bank off of ugly men. It's been years and these niggers still don't know the difference between redpill and blackpill :feelstastyman:

They dont know what their even talking about :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I never heard of andrew tate nor watched him before

I never even heard of him before they mentioned him.

The explanation is simple:

in normiespeak, the script language the NPCs are programmed with, the word "incel" means "anyone who disagrees with me or insults muh qweeen".

They can't intuitively make distinctions between different classes of ideas, or groups. They only operate in black-and-white, in terms of "us and them".

The programming is this:

Ideas corporate medias says I should agree with = basic human decency.

Ideas that disagree with the corporate dogma = bad, incel, nazi, racist, "do you have a source for that?", homophobic, misogynystic, bigoted, anachronistic, "snopes already debunked that", sexist, denialist etc.

The normie NPC can't comprehend that there are often dozens of well-thought-out, well-sourced opinions on any non-trivial topic (e.g. human mate selection). To the normie, there is only the "basic human decency" (corporate brainwashing) and the "fascists" (everyone else).

Maybe a psychologist or social engineer would say this is due to an incomplete separation from the parents. The child initially believes his father is omniscient until it discovers he's not. The NPC seems fixated in the delusion of an omniscient father-figure from snopes, or corporate media that will supply all the correct answers always, and everybody else is an incel nazi.
Very good analysis of the Nomie-cattle that inhabits most parts of the western world. They truly believe everything and everyone on TV or in newspapers. Corona restrictions and the complete destruction of individual freedom have showed this best. The normie-cattle loved it.