Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Someone criticizing your character is a lot more hurtful then someone critizing your looks

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Satanist
★★★★★
I have become insecure in my later years, in no small part but from the constant negative reinforcement I receive, and continue to experience. Often times it isn't even the comments about my looks that upset me because I know there's very little I can do about them.

Most of the pain comes from the people who criticize our moral character, and our heart. They will have the nerve to look at you to your face and tell you that they think you're "boring", they will passive aggressively mock you in your own home, and they will step on everything that you ever are, just so you can never do a damn thing to get away from it all.

Every part of me is ridiculed, and every part of me remains in shame.

Or maybe this is all one big cope because really it all hurts :fuk:

You are boring coz u ugly nigga.
No good character for your face.

You are boring coz u ugly nigga.
No good character for your face.
This is in part true, but it still bothers me none the less. Especially nowadays because I find it exhausting having to play a character in front of the normie scum just to guard myself.

They will have the nerve to look at you to your face and tell you that they think you're "boring", they will passive aggressively mock you in your own home, and they will step on everything that you ever are, just so you can never do a damn thing to get away from it all.
None of this would happen if u had a good face even if u were the exact same

None of this would happen if u had a good face even if u were the exact same
Probably most likely. :feelsbadman:
Ronald Mcdonald Crying GIF

My mother told me I'm a lazy slug anymore

I'm gonna ronald mcdonald maxx and lose my sanity.
This is what the world does to u when ur an ugly male
Man fuck me id rather be blown to smithereens than live the sub5 life i got rn

This is what the world does to u when ur an ugly male
Man fuck me id rather be blown to smithereens than live the sub5 life i got rn
It would be more humane that's for sure :feelsrope:

Nah fuck redditors who think they have any moral high ground over us, Those faggots will literally overfeed their pets on purpose for useless internet points, They treat anybody who isn't a mainstream lefty retard like them like human garbage and often which death upon them. They can all go fuck themselves. Never take criticism about your morality from people who themselves are unmoral.

Nah fuck redditors who think they have any moral high ground over us, Those faggots will literally overfeed their pets on purpose for useless internet points, They treat anybody who isn't a mainstream lefty retard like them like human garbage and often which death upon them. They can all go fuck themselves. Never take criticism about your morality from people who themselves are unmoral.
:feelsaww:

certain character attributes hurt way more than others in terms of attack

1. Boring- this really hurts me, because being boring is a byproduct of your lifestyle and what you personally find interesting. So for you to attempt to NOT be boring, in an honest way, would be to be untrue to yourself, or it's a sinister attempt to get weak men to humiliate themselves.
2. Getting made fun of my style hurt me a lot back when I was bluepilled. It doesn't hurt anymore, but when I cared it did, because I put a lot of effort and thought into the clothes I purchased. Again it hurts because those were decisions I personally made that I thought was stylish and true to myself, so attacking this felt like a way of tearing down everything original I have constructed about myself. But looking back its so humiliating to think how much time and money I wasted fashionmaxxing when I was genetically inferior in the first place.
3. Being called 'entitled' is insanely painful for loser virgins who have yet to touch a booba.

certain character attributes hurt way more than others in terms of attack

1. Boring- this really hurts me, because being boring is a byproduct of your lifestyle and what you personally find interesting. So for you to attempt to NOT be boring, in an honest way, would be to be untrue to yourself, or it's a sinister attempt to get weak men to humiliate themselves.
2. Getting made fun of my style hurt me a lot back when I was bluepilled. It doesn't hurt anymore, but when I cared it did, because I put a lot of effort and thought into the clothes I purchased. Again it hurts because those were decisions I personally made that I thought was stylish and true to myself, so attacking this felt like a way of tearing down everything original I have constructed about myself. But looking back its so humiliating to think how much time and money I wasted fashionmaxxing when I was genetically inferior in the first place.
3. Being called 'entitled' is insanely painful for loser virgins who have yet to touch a booba.
You said everything perfectly mang :feelsaww::feelsokman:

This thread gets pinned ? Total state of this website

You said everything perfectly mang :feelsaww::feelsokman:
another one I forgot is 'weird'

it hurts to be called weird because of the ambiguity of it all. You can't quite pinpoint 'weirdness' other than this xenophobic tension you feel from being alien, being simply different for reasons they themselves can't quite figure out. It's almost like they want to hate and exclude you because because your very presence makes them feel disgusted which in turn makes YOU feel disgusted toward yourself for being yourself.

You want to lock yourself in a room and not come out in order to avoid disgusting others.

it hurts because they are so confident that THEY are normal, they KNOW for a FACT they are normal and dont question it at all, they see your lack of confidence in being normal as weird, and are able to prick pins on your facade and reveal exactly who you are: the WEIRD COWARD JUST TRYING TO FIT IN.

Last edited:
I was called ugly and dumb and believe me is worst being called ugly.

it hurts to be called weird because of the ambiguity of it all. You can't quite pinpoint 'weirdness' other than this xenophobic tension you feel from being alien, being simply different for reasons they themselves can't quite figure out. It's almost like they want to hate and exclude you because because your very presence makes them feel disgusted which in turn makes YOU feel disgusted toward yourself for being yourself.

You want to lock yourself in a room and not come out in order to avoid disgusting others.

it hurts because they are so confident that THEY are normal, they KNOW for a FACT they are normal and dont question it at all, they see your lack of confidence as weird, and are able to prick pins on your facade and reveal exactly who you are: the WEIRD COWARD JUST TRYING TO FIT IN.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

it hurts because they are so confident that THEY are normal, they KNOW for a FACT they are normal and dont question it at all, they see your lack of confidence in being normal as weird, and are able to prick pins on your facade and reveal exactly who you are: the WEIRD COWARD JUST TRYING TO FIT IN.
This

They are just trying to find "good" reasons to hate you
It is not ok to hate someone for how he looks so basically unlike child they have to find "better" reasons to do so legitimately

They are just trying to find "good" reasons to hate you
It is not ok to hate someone for how he looks so basically unlike child they have to find "better" reasons to do so legitimately
This

Nobody has ever criticized my "character."

I have been criticized for looks, called ugly, treated poorly, etc.

That tells me all I need to know about "character" -- i.e., it is 99% appearance.

Nobody rarely attacks a good looking person's "character" as they do uglier folk.

"Emba, did you shoot one of our cows?"

"Was there any steaks cut off it?"

I have become insecure in my later years, in no small part but from the constant negative reinforcement I receive, and continue to experience. Often times it isn't even the comments about my looks that upset me because I know there's very little I can do about them.

Most of the pain comes from the people who criticize our moral character, and our heart. They will have the nerve to look at you to your face and tell you that they think you're "boring", they will passive aggressively mock you in your own home, and they will step on everything that you ever are, just so you can never do a damn thing to get away from it all.

Every part of me is ridiculed, and every part of me remains in shame.
People might be criticizing your character because of your looks

Agreed, especially when it's by people who really know you

You’re ugly so the only use of you is jestermaxxing. Once you stop that you’re “boring” cause why else are they with you?

I honestly wear "being boring" as a badge of honour nowadays, since being interesting means being an impulsive retard.
All of the "interesting" people I know are knee deep in debt and keep making drama out of the stupidest shit imaginable.

Honestly, I sometimes feel like a genius since I keep saving tons of money without even trying to, while foids in the office keep getting into debt to buy Gucci and Prada.

Honestly, I sometimes feel like a genius since I keep saving tons of money without even trying to, while foids in the office keep getting into debt to buy Gucci and Prada.
don't worry inkler the gubmint is there for you to tax you extra and give it to holes and sexhavers :feelsYall:

facts, i don’t care if im called ugly, i want to at least get basic respect and admiration from people.

I honestly wear "being boring" as a badge of honour nowadays, since being interesting means being an impulsive retard.
All of the "interesting" people I know are knee deep in debt and keep making drama out of the stupidest shit imaginable.

i am sincerely jealous of sexhaving retards 6 figures in debt with kids they cant feed