Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SOMEONE BLACK PILL ME HARD!!!!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
I NEED IT NOW!!!!! I FEEL MYSELF SLIPPING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE BLUEPILL THOUGHTS ARE LEAKING IN!!!!!!!!

I JUST READ THE @Genecel POST ABOUT HELPING SOMEONE IN CALCULUS AND IT HAS ME THIKING BLUEPILLED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw myself in his thread that's why. It made me think about high school all over again and thinking about how I used to help my oneitis with calculus homework too or with physics. Its making think like high school me!!! That relationships are possible for guys like us. That I can some how escape. ITS MAKING ME WANT TO BE A CUCK JUST TO TALK TO A GIRL!!!! I FEEL SO ALOOOOOONE THINKING ABOUT IT AGAIN!!!!! FUCCCKKKKKKKKKK MAKE THE FEELINGS GO AWAY!!!!!

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

go outside and cold approach girls and watch their reaction.... this should be enough to snap you out of your phase...

@chadmarco
I need help

go outside and cold approach girls and watch their reaction.... this should be enough to snap you out of your phase...
Couldn't or else I might have cucked myself. Might have orbited at the state I was in.

ITS MAKING ME WANT TO BE A CUCK JUST TO TALK TO A GIRL!!!! I FEEL SO ALOOOOOONE THINKING ABOUT IT AGAIN!!!!! FUCCCKKKKKKKKKK MAKE THE FEELINGS GO AWAY!!!!!

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm sorry but that made me laugh. Chill out man. Guys just tend to forget that black pill permeates through every stage of a relationship. They get the girl, forget that they sold their soul to get her in the first place, then wind up an unhappy beta cuck. Incel and Mgtow are branches of the same tree, a lot of those MGTOW guys are betas who got manipulated by woman because they didn't know any better.

People tend to suffer in relationships because their desire for the other person is higher, and their value is lower, which means the other person controls you. This happens to average woman who date up, but is almost guaranteed as a man because even our looks match will have more value than us, and less desire because of having more options. This is why woman tend to get over breakups faster than men. Woman initiate far more breakups than men, which means they are prepared for it, and usually do so when they have already scouted another potential mate. So while you were trying to be faithful by refraining from flirting with other girls, other guys were flirting with your gf and making her rethink your relationship.

We can't have Chad's options, but we can have some semblance of his self respect by not bending over backwards for woman just because we are afraid to lose them. You have to be willing to fuck it up and walk away, if you can't she owns you. You might lose a few opportunities, but if you do get a girl it'll be someone who respects you and your boundaries.

AWALT
That's the general and particular solution to the equation of life.

Look In the mirror and ask: With such a short stature and ugly face, will I really be able to get girls?

I'm sorry but that made me laugh. Chill out man. Guys just tend to forget that black pill permeates through every stage of a relationship. They get the girl, forget that they sold their soul to get her in the first place, then wind up an unhappy beta cuck. Incel and Mgtow are branches of the same tree, a lot of those MGTOW guys are betas who got manipulated by woman because they didn't know any better.

People tend to suffer in relationships because their desire for the other person is higher, and their value is lower, which means the other person controls you. This happens to average woman who date up, but is almost guaranteed as a man because even our looks match will have more value than us, and less desire because of having more options. This is why woman tend to get over breakups faster than men. Woman initiate far more breakups than men, which means they are prepared for it, and usually do so when they have already scouted another potential mate. So while you were trying to be faithful by refraining from flirting with other girls, other guys were flirting with your gf and making her rethink your relationship.

We can't have Chad's options, but we can have some semblance of his self respect by not bending over backwards for woman just because we are afraid to lose them. You have to be willing to fuck it up and walk away, if you can't she owns you. You might lose a few opportunities, but if you do get a girl it'll be someone who respects you and your boundaries.
Quality post, cheers.

Tumblr p6vpnyGfss1wbr7ojo1 500

thank you this was very high IQ

That sounds suggestive...

That sounds suggestive...
I'm sorry its just that the post mentioned above made me reminisce about high school (even tho I never stood a chance then) when I was still naive and felt happy when my oneitis would talk to me even if was just to get hw help. I'm just so miserable now.

I'm sorry its just that the post mentioned above made me reminisce about high school (even tho I never stood a chance then) when I was still naive and felt happy when my oneitis would talk to me even if was just to get hw help. I'm just so miserable now.

I was just joking, calm down and try not to think about the past. At least you aware od the truth now.

Also you are in here forever.