Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Someone asks about the difference between chad and chadlite on a German website

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-

And foid never misses an opportunity to virtue signal
A0D354C1 303C 4A7F 9047 4D045438D77A

“Since attractiveness is subjective, you don't know. And that's exactly why this whole incel thinking is total nonsense in my opinion, especially since I'm dealing with significantly different points. What's the use to me if the guy looks like Jaime Lannister but, like Jaime Lannister, takes A LITTLE longer mentally, tends to silly ideas and actions before thinking, and for some reason he's hooked on the feelings of the women who love him love to trample around at random. I don't want Jaime Lannister (anymore, admittedly). And no Chad either, because I think that's a little worse than a Jaime Lannister.”

Kek if Jaime Lannister ever talked to her she’d take off her clothes in a heartbeat and suck his dick :feelshaha:

Well obviously the difference between 7 and 8 is subjective,
but the difference between ugly and beautiful is not subjective.
Bald, short and crooked teeth will never be considered as beautiful.

God damn why are normies so stupid?

Angry Professional Wrestling GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

Schau auf was sie tut und nicht auf was sie aus ihrem Mund scheißt.

@IchWillSterben

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back