Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Somehow the media manages to often make me dislike the victims of mass shootings

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
Totally amazing, lol

Like... you'd think here is a group I can't POSSIBLY feel negatively about. How could the mainstream media possibly make such an innocent, maligned group look bad?

Yet they do!

We've got Sandy Hook parents 10 years later trying to get all the money they can off of Alex Jones. We've got Parkland survivors constantly going on about gun control.

Shooters like Nik Cruz constantly tied to Nazism and the far right even when the links are pretty tenuous at best.

OK that's pretty much my rant over, lol. I guess the media just uses anything it can to push whatever narrative it wants, and it's so, so sad when that includes real tragedies that surely it's highly immoral to politicise... and yet they always seem to find a way.

Just had to get that out of my system!

They think because they survived that they are famous now.

"Wow you survived do you think i give a shit"

This.
Plus Sandy Hook didn't happen. Adam Lanza is a fictional character.

Hey "mass shooting" victims. I don't care about your sob stoy. Cry me a river.

This.
Plus Sandy Hook didn't happen. Adam Lanza is a fictional character.

The fact they're being so defensive about it now does make me wonder if it could be fabricated.

Thing is... even if it was, there are so many others? So... even if Sandy Hook was all made up it doesn't negate every other mass shooting including for example the Robb school shooting.

Absolutely horrible that somebody would target a primary school. But again, somehow now the media is dragging up all these aging SH parents in court and they're trying to get cash out of Jones. It's just such an awful look, IMHO.

The fact they're being so defensive about it now does make me wonder if it could be fabricated.
Correct. Imagine wanting 50 million dollars from someone who holds a different opinion than you.
Plus, they can cope and seethe as much as they want, but Alex Jones will pay 1 million maximum. Courts don't allow people to get more than 750000$. They might take it to the SUpreme Court which even if they win at that as well, they will get 1/11th of the money they ask for.
Thing is... even if it was, there are so many others? So... even if Sandy Hook was all made up it doesn't negate every other mass shooting including for example the Robb school shooting.
So? All mass shootings are political games for Democrats to make all guns illegal. Even if it was real, my point still stands.
Absolutely horrible that somebody would target a primary school. But again, somehow now the media is dragging up all these aging SH parents in court and they're trying to get cash out of Jones. It's just such an awful look, IMHO.
Well that's because these parents have 50% of the US population backing them up.

Correct. Imagine wanting 50 million dollars from someone who holds a different opinion than you.
Plus, they can cope and seethe as much as they want, but Alex Jones will pay 1 million maximum. Courts don't allow people to get more than 750000$. They might take it to the SUpreme Court which even if they win at that as well, they will get 1/11th of the money they ask for.

So? All mass shootings are political games for Democrats to make all guns illegal. Even if it was real, my point still stands.

Well that's because these parents have 50% of the US population backing them up.

I can actually hardly bring myself to watch any more of the videos of that trial because it's just so corrupt and unreasonable that it looks like a facade. Kind of passive aggressive and dishonest.

Are you sure the amount can't go higher? It seems to be >.<

I can actually hardly bring myself to watch any more of the videos of that trial because it's just so corrupt and unreasonable that it looks like a facade. Kind of passive aggressive and dishonest.

Are you sure the amount can't go higher? It seems to be >.<
They can put it to 69 million as they say, but he can't pay them more than 750000$. They're legally not allowed more money.

I'm Tired Of Looking Up Nick Fuentes On YouTube And Getting Stupid Videos About The Parkland Florida Shooting Survivors.

They can put it to 69 million as they say, but he can't pay them more than 750000$. They're legally not allowed more money.

I hope you're right!

I'm Tired Of Looking Up Nick Fuentes On YouTube And Getting Stupid Videos About The Parkland Florida Shooting Survivors.

Oh really? That comes up? What possible connection is there, lol

It's the new holocost!

I always wish there were more victims

I hope you're right!
If he actually ends up paying more than the maximum amount (750000$) it will be the first time this happens in the history of the United States.

Exactly, they think they're special for surviving a shooting jfl :feelskek:

zero fucks given, you should've been erased with the rest of the scum.

I just wanted to add something here... which is that I just don't BELIEVE them really, oftentimes.

Like in this video this girl is saying about how much she misses her brother and she still thinks about him almost every day and cries and she phrases things as if he's still alive.

This is FOUR YEARS LATER. I lost my mum 2 years ago and I got over this level of grief within about 2 months. Of course it still hurt a lot for the first year and it still hurts a bit now but yeah that stage of grief that she is describing should be over within 6 months.

So... are they just exaggerating things to push for the death penalty or to push for more gun control, or what?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUJitVeDMUI

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back