Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Somebody please stop the clock

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I cant bear the thought that another year has gone by and I'm still a kissless virgin while my peers that I've grown up with are having sex and enjoying life.
If I couldn't get laid in the 2010's then theres no chance moving forward. I'm aging and becoming even uglier, judging by my dads pictures from around my age I'm completely fucked. Plus hypergamy is getting worse and by 2021 99% of men will be pussy dry for most of their lives.

515C4ADE FFFA 4305 B239 27A278FBA84E

I cant bear the thought that another year has gone by and I'm still a kissless virgin while my peers that I've grown up with are having sex and enjoying life.
If I couldn't get laid in the 2010's then theres no chance moving forward. I'm aging and becoming even uglier, judging by my dads pictures from around my age I'm completely fucked. Plus hypergamy is getting worse and by 2021 99% of men will be pussy dry for most of their lives.
I was a teen in the 2010s
now i am a young adult and have next to zero chance of getting a woman

I was a teen in the 2010s
now i am a young adult and have next to zero chance of getting a woman
Same for me. I'm so behind the curve I feel like I'm from another planet. If someone asked me if I had ever kissed a girl irl I dont think I could control my emotions anymore and I'd just break down

Same for me. I'm so behind the curve I feel like I'm from another planet. If someone asked me if I had ever kissed a girl irl I dont think I could control my emotions anymore and I'd just break down
I would just tell them no. And wait to answer whatever stupid questions they throw at me. Most likely they would just go silent and assume i'm some weird literal internet dwelling virgin (which i am)

I have yet to meet a chad or normie who responded with anything but complete understanding of my incel status. Most don't ask or care but the ones that do usaly follow up with a negative comment about wemon.

This is an unpopular opinion here but in my personal experience most chads and high tier Normies are blackpilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back