Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Somebody here did university?

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
-
I have to chose witch university .
The time has finally come and now this decision will impact my entire life
If a choose a useless degree it's over
5 years of my life lost
And I will be 27
So there will be no coming back
I was thinking an accademy of art , to get a degree in design
Dream Work = concept art corporation, corporation that make videogames
Let's talk seriously

What kind of design? If you want to work in the vidya industry, I think you'd have to get a degree that's specifically about video game art, which would include learning about computer graphics, which can be fun if you like math.

What kind of design? If you want to work in the vidya industry, I think you'd have to get a degree that's specifically about video game art, which would include learning about computer graphics, which can be fun if you like math.
Honestly I didn't give much attention about schools about game art , I checked and they are far away and cost a lot of money. I can't afford it.
I can afford a university close to me and it's the only about art.
It's graphic design, I read in a book that there are guys who have a degree in this an and up in that company .
There is another school about art that is not an university but a course , it's about comics , illustration, animation .
I don't know if I can afford it but maybe a degree from university will be more safe.
The people who where smart and good a drawing did that course about comics but didn't go to the university about art .
So I have the doubt if maybe it's better if I do the same ...
Anyway they are both only 3 years, not 5 I said a bullshit.
Sorry for the long text