Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Some women really struggle to accept that men are stronger

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I guess it's hard to accept when a group you're in biologically has any form of weakness. Whether it's your gender, race, or anything.

These same people tend to have no issue saying that women are stronger in this way or that... but admitting weakness can be difficult for some.

I don't mind admitting that men or whites for example have weaknesses, like any group has weaknesses. But we also have strengths.

if women are weaker than men because of T levels

that explains why niggers are so good at fighting

I guess it's hard to accept when a group you're in biologically has any form of weakness. Whether it's your gender, race, or anything.

These same people tend to have no issue saying that women are stronger in this way or that... but admitting weakness can be difficult for some.

I don't mind admitting that men or whites for example have weaknesses, like any group has weaknesses. But we also have strengths.
Agreed. They like to claim that women can achieve anything a man can, even physically, when this just isn't true due to biology. It's like when trannies say that a man can give birth or have a vagina, they cannot.

I remember reading a story about Serena Williams (famous foid tennis player in America) said she could beat most men players or something like that. So she had a match set up between her and a male player Karsten Braasch, who was ranked 203rd in his league and was known for being lazy (as lazy as a pro tennis player can get I suppose) because he liked to relax and smoke and drink while he practiced. Braasch beat Serena 6-1 and then also beat her sister, Venus Williams, 6-2, in two back to back matches. FOIDS BTFO.

The bottom line is that men and women have always had different roles biologically and that is why each of the two gender's bodies are built differently.

if women are weaker than men because of T levels

that explains why niggers are so good at fighting
Some of it is testosterone levels, but I think there is more to it. Most men are able to have a higher muscle density than women naturally, and can gain muscle quicker and easier. This was probably so men could go out and hunt and fight for longer periods of time to get food.
On the other side of things, women naturally have more fat deposits and are considered healthier with a slightly higher body fat percentage than men are. This is beacuse, at least back before agrarian society really developed, food was scarcer and "fat" women (not fat by today's standards lol) were seen as healthier as their reserves would be used for the babies they produced. Also, since infant mortality was higher, women needed to be impregnated a lot more often, so it was normal for a man to keep his woman pregnant for 9 or so months out of the year.

But they are stronger in the mentality aspect, like social and relationship dominance, they control armies of simps with the tips of their fingers, they can also easily manipulate a man by using fake choosing signals.

Agreed. They like to claim that women can achieve anything a man can, even physically, when this just isn't true due to biology. It's like when trannies say that a man can give birth or have a vagina, they cannot.

I remember reading a story about Serena Williams (famous foid tennis player in America) said she could beat most men players or something like that. So she had a match set up between her and a male player Karsten Braasch, who was ranked 203rd in his league and was known for being lazy (as lazy as a pro tennis player can get I suppose) because he liked to relax and smoke and drink while he practiced. Braasch beat Serena 6-1 and then also beat her sister, Venus Williams, 6-2, in two back to back matches. FOIDS BTFO.

The bottom line is that men and women have always had different roles biologically and that is why each of the two gender's bodies are built differently.

Some of it is testosterone levels, but I think there is more to it. Most men are able to have a higher muscle density than women naturally, and can gain muscle quicker and easier. This was probably so men could go out and hunt and fight for longer periods of time to get food.
On the other side of things, women naturally have more fat deposits and are considered healthier with a slightly higher body fat percentage than men are. This is beacuse, at least back before agrarian society really developed, food was scarcer and "fat" women (not fat by today's standards lol) were seen as healthier as their reserves would be used for the babies they produced. Also, since infant mortality was higher, women needed to be impregnated a lot more often, so it was normal for a man to keep his woman pregnant for 9 or so months out of the year.

On an instinctual level I think all of them understand that they are generally much weaker but women are also probably less rational as a sex, or at least are easier to influence by authorities. So if they are told in TV/movies that women are as strong as men or stronger, and told by academia, politics etc. that women are equal or superior to men, then increasingly they will attempt to believe it. There may be significant cognitive dissonance for them in trying to reconcile reality with the feminist fiction, which will often lead them into emotional outbursts.​

Last edited:
On an instinctual level I think all of them understand that they are generally much weaker but women are also probably less rational as a sex, or at least are easier to influence by authorities. So if they are told in TV/movies that women are as strong as men or stronger, and told by academia, politics etc. that women are equal or superior to men, then increasingly they will attempt to believe it. There may be significant cognitive dissonance for them in trying to reconcile reality with the feminist fiction, which will often lead them into emotional outbursts.​

I think thank goodness they probably understand it on some level. Otherwise it's like me walking into a lion's den because I believe I'm as strong as the lion.

It's important to acknowledge reality.

I don't mind admitting that men or whites for example have weaknesses
Exactly, like Whites are stronger in intellect, arts, science, philosophy, but they have smaller dicks than niggers

Exactly, like Whites are stronger in intellect, arts, science, philosophy, but they have smaller dicks than niggers

lol, average penis size does differ between the races.

Everything does tbh.

Oh you think you're stronger then me, Ok how about i attempt to "rape" you. let's see if you can actually defend yourself.

Oh you think you're stronger then me, Ok how about i attempt to "rape" you. let's see if you can actually defend yourself.

I did challenge a woman to an arm wrestle recently when the topic came up.

It was amazing how easy it was to win!