Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some whore tried fucking chad minutes after breaking up with her boyfriend

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
A girl my friend fucked a while ago Broke up with his girlfriend. She posted about it and he messaged her asking to fuck minutes after. She was up for it but ended up getting back with her boyfriend the same day after sending nude pictures and telling my friend how he's better in bed and dirty talking with him. What an absolute whore. Then of course my friend had to run and tell me This to rub it in. He says he doesn't care cause he's got another girl coming round the next day. Some people do really have life on easy mode.

normie revenge sex is disgusting

Yet society thinks this shit is ok. I certainly don’t.

Yet society thinks this shit is ok. I certainly don’t.
Soyciety thinks a lot of disgusting shit is okay, then arbitrarily thinks more natural things are detestable :society:

Soyciety thinks a lot of disgusting shit is okay, then arbitrarily thinks more natural things are detestable :society:
Yet men like us aren’t allowed to even have urges.

Yet men like us aren’t allowed to even have urges.
Of course not, because men are all evil rapists. Except Chad, he’s just not like other men for some inexplicable reason :feelsjuice:

Of course not, because men are all evil rapists. Except Chad, he’s just not like other men for some inexplicable reason :feelsjuice:
Chad is ‘kinky’ while non-Chad is ‘perverted‘.

Chad is ‘kinky’ while non-Chad is ‘perverted‘.
I’ve literally been called a creep for calling a foid pretty, where chads get away with saying unthinkable shit and get to fuck the same girls who claim to hate men :feelsjuice:

Incels dont have friends --> fakecel

That foid will get married one day and have an autistic kid at 38.

Why foids are worthless and I firmly believe relationships are not worth anything and love isn’t real. Only strong lust exists.

I knew a Chad who would regularly get texts from foids to fuck. When they were "feeling down", "bored" or "missed him".