Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some typical modern female behaviour.

i bet his gf got the ick from this video

Sad that this young lad has taken his own life after this, and people are making jokes about it. That's the world we live in. It is a very sad world.

@screwthefbi @Biowaste Removal Thoughts on this video?

Sad that this young lad has taken his own life after this, and people are making jokes about it. That's the world we live in. It is a very sad world.
In all likeliness this wasn't why he killed himself but the final straw that broke the camel's back.
Regardless those scum should rot in prison.

nigger-knife-e1486602834737.jpg

This would never happen to a neet.

I actually feel sorry for this cunt. The fact 2 stinky pajeets have robbed him then he kills himself is pretty shit. Those shitskins will get nothing I am sure.

Idk why he would kill himself over this he just got overpowered and by surprise by some gymmaxxed thug, not assraped

I actually feel sorry for this cunt. The fact 2 stinky pajeets have robbed him then he kills himself is pretty shit. Those shitskins will get nothing I am sure.
They're niggers, but stinky pajeet politicians helped enable this

They'll probably get a few months in prison. 2-3 years, tops.

meanwhile everyone would praise the foid and say rip

So sorry.

Hopefully she reaps what she sows

Idk why he would kill himself over this he just got overpowered and by surprise by some gymmaxxed thug, not assraped
It's strange. He must have had some underlying mental health problems. Having your own retail business is dangerous, you have to deal with robbery attempts all the time. The shop near me finally closed because of them. The newsagent I used to work for as a kid used to change hands constantly because of them. I was in the shop when one of them occurred, guy went behind the counter and lunged at the shopkeeper with a knife.

Also, wtf was the guy operating the CCTV doing? :feelskek:

The guy was fucking white chadlites with a gf and moneymaxx (jewel dealer) yet he offed himself because he got robbed once, despite having insurance.

This guy had everything and killed himself while the rest of us non-white subhuman slave away in warehouse so his whore girlfriend can get her trash within 2 days. I have no sympathy for non blackpill males, much less white chadlites

what a fucking loser