Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some truecel should step up and become the next saint

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
With blackops2cel deactivating his facebook account effectively offing the incel connection. I propose that the ugliest truecel perhaps with low inhib to step up and declare himself the saint. Now is the perfect time to become famous (statusmaxx)

Hell maybe even you can ascend (eggman) by saintmaxxing!

its time 4 us to atheistmaxx

With blackops2cel deactivating his facebook account effectively offing the incel connection.
We are such subhumans, even our God does not want us :feelsrope:

With blackops2cel deactivating his facebook account effectively offing the incel connection. I propose that the ugliest truecel perhaps with low inhib to step up and declare himself the saint. Now is the perfect time to become famous (statusmaxx)

Hell maybe even you can ascend (eggman) by saintmaxxing!
How do You propose this is done? You need 3 miracles to be a saint

I will take the crown.

Gotta pray to ER for him to send the next saint.
Yes, our Lord left us. We need a new leader. A subhuman deathnic would perfectly fit the role of an Incel-Saint. May ER send us one.

Does any of you remember Pruane (pruane 2forever)? From YouTube? I've seen his IG and he looks like a good incel lord candidate.
IMG 20181105 170541 818
https://www.instagram.com/pbr604/?hl=en

No one really wants to be a saint though because it means you're a meme and everyone knows you're incel, it'll ruin your life, people are cruel to incels. Just look at what happened with Eggy, everytime a mass shooting happens 4chan trolls and tries to lead unknowing normies to think it was Eggman who did it.

If you're ugly attention is always a bad thing, especially so if you're associated with the incel community, people will seek to ruin your life as much as possible, whether that be 4chan, Kiwifarms, Lolcows, or CuckQueers (The least likely to do anything tbh, they're just a bunch of keyboard warriors who want to believe they have an impact on the world lul).

Another example is Kent. He's not associated with us, and he doesnt even say misogynist shit, but he's an ugly ethnic who dares to complain about the fact that women don't wanna date him, and just for that KiwiFarms tracked him down and tried to get fired from his job.

Blackopscel did the right thing, openly embracing inceldom as an ugly person (A good looking person like Weed, VST, etc can get away with it because of halo effect, but people will seek to destroy you if you're subhuman) will only end in flames. If you disagree post your facebook account in this thread right now.
Does any of you remember Pruane (pruane 2forever)? From YouTube? I've seen his IG and he looks like a good incel lord candidate.
View attachment 60235https://www.instagram.com/pbr604/?hl=en
Nah, he's ugly, but not sub3.
Someone as ugly as blackopscel needs to be irredeemably so. The thing about blackopscel is that you cant help him become any better than a 4 without altering his hairline, jawline, eye area, etc, because anything that doesnt require expensive surgery can't save him from subhumanism.

I will take his place

Blackops2cel did not leave incels. He was resurrected to the holyeth afterline and he will cometh on the Sabbath.

View attachment 60235https://www.instagram.com/pbr604/?hl=en

Wow, he had a decent puberty, I’m shocked. Looks like a low-tier normie that you’d never notice on the street. An incel Saint has to stand out in a crowd, usually the crowd will grant them a wide berth out of sheer repulsion. I think He should be found at random and not solicit Himself as our future King. Remember, humility is very important in a Saint.

I can be next saint tbh

I'm kinda similar looking to BlackOps2cel tbh ngl, but there's no way I'm gonna every post my face here. I'd literally rather die than become the laughing stock of the incel/PSL community.
No one really wants to be a saint though because it means you're a meme and everyone knows you're incel, it'll ruin your life, people are cruel to incels. Just look at what happened with Eggy, everytime a mass shooting happens 4chan trolls and tries to lead unknowing normies to think it was Eggman who did it.

If you're ugly attention is always a bad thing, especially so if you're associated with the incel community, people will seek to ruin your life as much as possible, whether that be 4chan, Kiwifarms, Lolcows, or CuckQueers (The least likely to do anything tbh, they're just a bunch of keyboard warriors who want to believe they have an impact on the world lul).

Another example is Kent. He's not associated with us, and he doesnt even say misogynist shit, but he's an ugly ethnic who dares to complain about the fact that women don't wanna date him, and just for that KiwiFarms tracked him down and tried to get fired from his job.

Blackopscel did the right thing, openly embracing inceldom as an ugly person (A good looking person like Weed, VST, etc can get away with it because of halo effect, but people will seek to destroy you if you're subhuman) will only end in flames. If you disagree post your facebook account in this thread right now.
High IQ.

Saint Morgan why have you abandoned us :feelsrope:

He's probably bluepilled your god is a false prophet he'll go'' men groping their own weiners'' next