Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some Thoughts On College Students And College

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Veteran
★★★★
Most College Students Are 20 Somethings With There Parents Money. I Also Think That Most Of College Is Pretentious And Useless.

And they fk like rabbits and drink and drive cars and party all day

Colleges are full of useless courses you have to take. You shouldn’t have to take courses unrelated to your major.

I had a better time in a jail and psychward than in college

College is heaven for chads and stacies
Fun and games for normies
Mental torture for incels

Never went to college/uni, sounds like normfag central

College is useful if you have a useful major and you attend one with good networking. I was depressed and wasted my time so it took a long time to get going. Also every bit of college was torture and I wanted to kill myself. The only thing that kept me going was the knowledge that I'd want to kill myself for sure out of shame if I didn't finish.

If I had medication and could start over I would've saved money and done my general ED at a community college and done a pipeline to a big name 4 year institution, and then eventually pursued dental school. I have a chance at middle class income now but it's not a great one. I used to be smarter and able to learn faster but mental illness destroyed my brain.

I think those who can cope with sitting at a desk all day should pursue CS.

Last edited:
I go to college and it really is one of the worst places to be incel.

5 years of uni completely changed my views of the world.