Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Some Thoughts on Being Nice

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Why do nice guys smile so much? Why do people smile a lot under stress? Why do some doctors smile when giving bad news like if a person died or not? Why do people laugh to release stress? Why do women hate happy looking men? Are chronically stressed men lower status? What’s behind a smile? Fear? Why do chimps smile when threatened and under attack or danger? Why are we so related to chimps?
Why do foids like serious assholes who are unemotional?

Isn’t Being nice is just a social survival strategy for low status men to get by?

What do you think? Your thoughts?

I think I was suffering from insomnia in the last week of 2016 and the first week of 2017. It exacerbated the implosion of my psyche that was about to come.
At this point I had convinced myself that I was the child of two secret agents, a Polish Jew and a Jamaican.

05/01/2017.
Day minus one.
I went to the Three Wise Kings parade with an autism support group. I would have had a jolly old time if a certain old man hadn't talked to me on the way. He briefly explained how the CCTV works in the city of [REDACTED]. I was alright on the way to and during the parade itself, it only hit while I was coming back home that the senior citizen's explanation was sensible enough to be true. This fueled the most feverish imaginations of my brain.

06/01/2017.
Day zero.
I took my phone to bed. One hour and fiftyish minutes after midnight, I was still awake. I decided to rot under the blanket and turned on my phone. I browsed the Internet normally until I had an epiphany. My forehead started to burn as if I had a fever. I found a refuge in teleology, in layman's terms, everythin

cope.gif

I think you summed it up good by saying it's a social survival strategy. The only other strategy that works is LDARing and never interacting with people

that I was the child of two secret agents, a Polish Jew and a Jamaican.
:fuk:
I decided to rot under the blanket and turned on my phone. I browsed the Internet normally until I had an epiphany. My forehead started to burn as if I had a fever. I found a refuge in teleology, in layman's terms, everythin
Fevers are brutal music sounds so weird and slower or faster. Also the pitch changes

The only other strategy that works is LDARing and never interacting with people
This is 100x better. Fuck interacting with people and fuck these social hierarchy games where everyone else tries to knock down someone else just to climb the status ladder.

This is 100x better. Fuck interacting with people and fuck these social hierarchy games where everyone else tries to knock down someone else just to climb the status ladder.
I agree. Being even somewhat or a little non-NT like me makes interacting in society worse