Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Some things your sister is probably doing while home alone

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

It's over, you lost, you are done.
★★★★★
I have developed this list for when your sister is home alone and what she is doing

• Tyrone is sneaking into the house to fuck your sister and maybe impregnate her
• She is fucking a dog
• Masturbates to bears while trashing on men online
• Wishing death on short men
• Getting gang banged by 5 Tyrones

That sounds about right, but thank god I don’t have a sister. Sisterpill is brutal. I would have roped by now if I had to watch my own sister live on easy mode while I rot alone.

My sister is married to a tall white normie, so unless she's cheating on him (which isn't impossible), then she would only be fucking him and wishing death on short (Sub-Five) men.

I have developed this list for when your sister is home alone and what she is doing

• Tyrone is sneaking into the house to fuck your sister and maybe impregnate her
• She is fucking a dog
• Masturbates to bears while trashing on men online
• Wishing death on short men
• Getting gang banged by 5 Tyrones
I would rope instantly if I had a nigger-fucking sister. If I had just a sister.
But I want to add some point:
-Masturbate with a giant bbc dildo for her Only Sluts-Channel to collect lots of money from worthless, brainless simps.

My sister is married to a tall white normie, so unless she's cheating on him (which isn't impossible), then she would only be fucking him and wishing death on short (Sub-Five) men.
Your sister will cheat on him for a Tyrone soon

That sounds about right, but thank god I don’t have a sister. Sisterpill is brutal. I would have roped by now if I had to watch my own sister live on easy mode while I rot alone.
Yeah, parents shitting on me while worshipping the daughter is part of the reason foids are so corrupt today, parents need to go easier on their sons and take it harder on their daughters

Yet men are shamed for their nature despite it doing no harm to anyone
Because this is a Jew's and women's world now, all the strong men have been killed (WW2) or driven underground, leaving only soycucks and us inkwells to deal with it.

Because this is a Jew's and women's world now, all the strong men have been killed (WW2) or driven underground, leaving only soycucks and us inkwells to deal with it.
One day chad will finally be incel then gender war will begin and hopefully foids will finally be tamed

Yeah, parents shitting on me while worshipping the daughter is part of the reason foids are so corrupt today, parents need to go easier on their sons and take it harder on their daughters
Exactly. Sons have it hard already unless they are Chad, so parents should go easy on them. Daughters have it so fucking easy and should not be allowed to act like degenerate sluts.

Thank the lord i dont have a sister. Everyday i see whores and think how do their parents especially father or brother wake up in the morning knowing their daughter or sister is dressed like a whore. Suicide fuel at its peak

One day chad will finally be incel then gender war will begin and hopefully foids will finally be tamed
That day can't come soon enough.

Exactly. Sons have it hard already unless they are Chad, so parents should go easy on them.
Society already makes life as a man hard enough why must our parents make it harder to the point push us to suicide, this isnt anime going hard on your son isn't going to "toughen them up" or "make them man up" its only going to cause mental health destruction

Daughters have it so fucking easy and should not be allowed to act like degenerate sluts.
Foids exploit this far too often which leads to corruption

Last edited:
Thank Tyrone i dont have a sister. Everyday i see whores and think how do their parents especially father or brother wake up in the morning knowing their daughter or sister is dressed like a whore. Suicide fuel at its peak
Yeah thats the shit that fucking happens when you go easy on your daughter and hard on your son

Mostly gen Alpha would be fighting it and minority of Gen Z
I hope this is the last time women (and Jews) ever take power or influence in soyciety. Otherwise, we're doomed.

Nigga its GOD not the fag nigger tyrone. Dont change my quotation fag nigger worshipper. Get his bbc out of your mouth for a second. Fag

I thought the basement was locked and the door was hidden?

Society already makes life as a man hard enough why must our parents make it harder to the point push us to suicide, this isnt anime going hard on your son isn't going to "toughen them up" or "make them man up" its only going to cause mental health destruction

Foids exploit this far too often which leads to corruption
Yep. Being hard on a child just makes their mental health more fucked up than it already was. Everything negative you experience slowly wears you down and takes its toll, quite literally aging you faster and shortening your lifespan. Severely lonely people live 10-20 years less than average even without preexisting health conditions. Foods are allowed to exploit their privileges way too much. We need to make it like the old days where women depended on men and would be loyal

Yep. Being hard on a child just makes their mental health more fucked up than it already was. Everything negative you experience slowly wears you down and takes its toll, quite literally aging you faster and shortening your lifespan. Severely lonely people live 10-20 years less than average even without preexisting health conditions. Foods are allowed to exploit their privileges way too much. We need to make it like the old days where women depended on men and would be loyal
yep I see this far too many times thinking being hard on a child (especially if its a son) to give them trauma will make them successful and its bullocks, by that logic abused kids should be as rich as Elon Musk but they end up becoming low inhib rapists, serial killers and mass shooters.

Foids need to be tamed by men at this point to reorganize them as they shouldn't even be considered human.

yep I see this far too many times thinking being hard on a child (especially if its a son) to give them trauma will make them successful and its bullocks, by that logic abused kids should be as rich as Elon Musk but they end up becoming low inhib rapists, serial killers and mass shooters.

Foids need to be tamed by men at this point to reorganize them as they shouldn't even be considered human.
Yeah, trauma just fucks up your life. Look how all of us on this forum ended up. Success comes from having it easy in life, not from pushing through endless suffering. And yes, men need to start taming foids. It’s so damn ridiculous at this point how degenerate they are.

Yeah, trauma just fucks up your life. Look how all of us on this forum ended up. Success comes from having it easy in life, not from pushing through endless suffering. And yes, men need to start taming foids. It’s so damn ridiculous at this point how degenerate they are.
I see mostly redpillers like AndJew Tate saying "trauma builds a man" sure tell that to the abused child, its just cope and meant to be promoting child abuse, did Jeff Bezos ever experience childhood traumas?

I see mostly redpillers like AndJew Tate saying "trauma builds a man" sure tell that to the abused child, its just cope.
Yep. It’s one of the worst redpill copes there is.

Never to fucking me. I would kill them all. KILLLLLL HER AND THE NIGGERS

I ain't got a sister. Just one older brother.

Masturbates to bears while trashing on men online
Bearpilled again, brootal