Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some things IT will probably never understand. (For IT lurker fags)

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
They go on and on about misogyny this, sexism that, and yet they almost never try to delve into the deeper psychology of what causes us to become the way we are to begin with.
Because believe it or not, we're human beings too, IT. You look at our forums and you either laugh, feel disgusted, or angry. Or sometimes all three are once.
But if you've lived our lives in any way shape or form, you'd know that most of us don't actually mean what we say on here.
For you see a defining characteristic of the BlackPill is the perpetual buildup of toxicity. And this toxicity must be expelled right away or it will eventually be expelled involuntarily. Not only that, it will most likely be done in a violent manner that can be and often is fatal, see in the case of Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian.
When you view our forums you might see a mess, but do you know what I see? I see suffering, self hatred, and enough negative energy to make Omega Shenron blush.
That said, we also can't forget the fact that most people aren't born with the convictions that make them like this. Meaning those convictions we're forged from years and years of negative reinforcement, constant failure, and feeling an overall uncaring attitude displayed towards them.
Then again, I shouldn't be expecting the imbeciles on IT to even have the slightest concept of the lives we've had to make us the way we are.
And why is that? Quite simple, really.
It is because they have led lives which are near polar opposites to our own.
They've more than likely had positive reinforcement, people to rely on, plenty of friends and an overall healthy environment. And because they wouldn't have any of those things otherwise, they're attractive too.
And that IT, is my head canon explanation as to why we're the way we are.
So do us all a favor and shut the fuck up about things you don't understand!

Last edited:
Guy arguing

stop giving attention to these fags

what they will never understand is that most of us will never become homos

dont even waste ur time they contradict themselves too much. They'll say just do the bare minimum like showering, hygiene and you'll get a girl. Next thing they'll say dont expect a girlfriend by doing the bare minimum. Then they'll say misogyny this, bad personality that but forget that Fratboys and fuckboys are extremely misogynistic, racist, sexist, you name it yet they never struggle to get a girlfriend. Just don't waste ur time with them

it will most likely be done in a violent manner that can be and often is fatal, see in the case of Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian.
Not the case at all tbh. Most incels never harm anyone and never will. Infact the only person incels are statistically likely to kill are themselves and themselves only. (lifefuel for IT) Normies are the most likely to kill people. Sexually frustrated or otherwise, sexually successful men have/had partners are infinitely more likely to harm and kill people.

shut the fuck up about things you don't understand!
Valid suggestion though. Nowadays people seems to love to talk about topics they dont have any grasp on.

they dont care. their scum

They go on and on about misogyny this, sexism that, and yet they almost never try to delve into the deeper psychology of what causes us to become the way we are to begin with.
Because believe it or not, we're human beings too, IT. You look at our forums and you either laugh, feel disgusted, or angry. Or sometimes all three are once.
But if you've lived our lives in any way shape or form, you'd know that most of us don't actually mean what we say on here.
For you see a defining characteristic of the BlackPill is the perpetual buildup of toxicity. And this toxicity must be expelled right away or it will eventually be expelled involuntarily. Not only that, it will most likely be done in a violent manner that can be and often is fatal, see in the case of Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian.
When you view our forums you might see a mess, but do you know what I see? I see suffering, self hatred, and enough negative energy to make Omega Shenron blush.
That said, we also can't forget the fact that most people aren't born with the convictions that make them like this. Meaning those convictions we're forged from years and years of negative reinforcement, constant failure, and feeling an overall uncaring attitude displayed towards them.
Then again, I shouldn't be expecting the imbeciles on IT to even have the slightest concept of the lives we've had to make us the way we are.
And why is that? Quite simple, really.
It is because they have led lives which are near polar opposites to our own.
They've more than likely had positive reinforcement, people to rely on, plenty of friends and an overall healthy environment. And because they wouldn't have any of those things otherwise, they're attractive too.
And that IT, is my head canon explanation as to why we're the way we are.
So do us all a favor and shut the fuck up about things you don't understand!
Damn, brocel, you said it. Do we know of anyone here who roped as a result of IT a bullying? If so I can get a lawyer to get those fuckers shut down. Might have to crowdfund that lawyer, but it’ll be worth it to shove in those hateful monsters faces.