Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some stupid eternal anglo bitch screeching about incels on tv lmao.

She kinda bad tho

Her face looks evil. Her eyes look demonic, as if she's possessed.

This bitch is looking like a crazy cat lady. She's completely unhinged.

She talks like we started a movement or an ideology. Does she think we choose to be here? Incel is where you end up when you're romantically unsuccesful, ostracized and deprived of love

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOq2KBjeJD4&t=685s

She's probably lurking this place right now, post wall roastie bitch. Like every woman, she's being blatantly dishonest and calling us white nationalists. She should suck our cocks if she cares so much.

I hope someone re-educates her
Maybe it's just a white woman thing, but she looks like she's expiring soon
Yeah
Most woman are really fucking evil though
Now we can’t voice our opinions? When will society start hunting us down? I’m not going down without a fight!:feelsdevil:

Again with the ideology and white supremacy. She shoulder and frame mogs me.
She can be my wife once Incels terrorist movement takes over UK.

Last edited:
LMAO hearing this shit on tv is fucking hysterical holy shit

Maybe this milf can cure me of my inceldom

giga whore, I hope this dog fucker white femoid gets run over by a truck

wtf is she talking about the incel shooting a judge? I never even heard of that one.

also why do british people always dunk on the US every time they open their mouths? they're literally talking about an incel who murdered 5 people in britain and she went off on a weird tangent about something that allegedly happened in burgerland with only one death.

what an annoying voice, and not considering us terrorists will not end inceldom will only make us more propaganda and they can't fight us by force because we are too decentralized and scattered around the world

also why do british people always dunk on the US every time they open their mouths?
eurocucks stay eternally assblased by the US that's why.

God damn. pigskin foids age terribly

Such dramatic!

Much excitement!

outragious, horrible cunt. perhaps she should start talking without a mouth filled with chads cum.

They can't say anything about the ethnics which combined easily outnumber the whites. Bcuz that would be racist and not in terms with their overlaying politic
giga whore, I hope this dog fucker white femoid gets run over by a truck
:feelshmm::yes: based