Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some roasties broken harddrive had nudes

J

Jackson14

Banned
-
So now what do I do? I have fapped to them multiple times. I'd post some here but I think that's against the rules, is it? Ultimately dunno what I should do. Blackmail her and see if I can my dick wet? Ideas?

Seriously though I allowed to post anything here? Not like I'm worshipping this bitch, she's hot but it could have been anyone. Also maybe PM me.

So now what do I do? I have fapped to them multiple times. I'd post some here but I think that's against the rules, is it? Ultimately dunno what I should do. Blackmail her and see if I can my dick wet? Ideas?

Blackmailing is illegal and the cops would confiscate the hard drive. You can post nudes if they're put in spoiler tags, not sure in this specific case though.
Seriously though I allowed to post anything here? Not like I'm worshipping this bitch, she's hot but it could have been anyone. Also maybe PM me.

I sent a PM mate.