Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some right wingers, and even guys on here, don't realize that women are natural enemies towards men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I always hear how "women are being turned against us" and while as time has gone on the right wing has been catching up to the inherent awfulness of women, they're still behind in some ways. Women will always be vying for power over the majority of men and fighting tooth and claw to screw us over. And I hear some of them say, and even on here I see it said, that we need to take women's rights away, which won't do anything since women will just do what they did before and get so good at faking innocence we'll end up right back where we are now. We need to replace women. If the future of humanity is a sausage party where men screw robots and cum into bags to make babies, then so be it. It's better then what we have now.

Women and cucks will not allow sex robots to be made.

Since us subhumans are the only ones that benefit from them definitely not
Any non chad man would benefit from them. No nagging, all the sex you want and no insults for not being perfect.

Female sex farms are the future. Where
They are raised like cattle and forced to fuck us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back