Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some reasons women legitimately don't like being around normies

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
1. Normies talk over women, and other normies to be the 'alpha-male' of the group. When a couple normies are in a place no one can complete a sentence as the normies are all trying to talk over the other normies.

2. Normies are so low attention span and so low IQ they don't listen, many I don't think are capable of sitting and listening to another person talking through anything but a very simple sentence.

3. Normies think they know everything, but when they get debate the normies get confused and then frustrated and angry and talk over others or leave.

4. Normies are extremely negative attitudes on everything. Anything except what the normies memorized from school or on tv, the normies will put down and make fun of.

5. Women aren't sexually attracted to normies. Why would any woman want a 5/10 man's children, when all women can get impregnated from Chads. Thats just basic logic in evolution.

I wouldn't want to be a Normie, I want to be Chad with a Hollywood actor face in my next life. Normies are really just the slaves that keep the system working, all the progress and revolutionary thinking is done on the extreme ends of the spectrum.

They are attracted to normies, but the bond is definitely not very strong, especially compared to the average attraction to moggers, thus it's a lesser degree of attraction due to their hypergamous behaviour and rising standards; it would not be evolutionarily beneficial to reject the average healthy male, their artificial degeneracy not very natural at all... :society:

But you're right in that the average Becky just treats a normie with indifference, not particularly wanting to interact with them for reason of feeling "superior" due to the imbalance of "looksmatches"; they keep them around as "friends" to seek validation and aid while cucking them all the way. :feelsugh:

I wouldn't want to be a Normie, I want to be Chad with a Hollywood actor face in my next life. Normies are really just the slaves that keep the system working, all the progress and revolutionary thinking is done on the extreme ends of the spectrum.

Ya where normies really shine is when they have work you give them that involves physical labor. Like say a group of normies are working building a fence.. they really enjoy it. That is where the normies need the overseers to assign them work to do and to organize the normies.

And thats how women say they view 'men'. Is men are useful. Like they make money in their union labor job. And the man is always working around the house fixing and building stuff. Taking the car for an oil change, cutting the grass, working in the garden, etc.

They are attracted to normies, but the bond is definitely not very strong, especially compared to the average attraction to moggers, thus it's a lesser degree of attraction due to their hypergamous behaviour and rising standards; it would not be evolutionarily beneficial to reject the average healthy male, their artificial degeneracy not very natural at all... :society:

But you're right in that the average Becky just treats a normie with indifference, not particularly wanting to interact with them for reason of feeling "superior" due to the imbalance of "looksmatches"; they keep them around as "friends" to seek validation and aid while cucking them all the way. :feelsugh:

Ya I notice that average women they 'like' normies. Eg.. a friendly hello and maybe how is your day going. But the women don't want to spend time with the normies. Its like you said indifference.

As opposed to with us, women outright don't like us, and don't want to ever be near us.

Good points, and well written.