Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Some pretty good prorape propaganda.

haterofemoids

haterofemoids

Recruit
★★★
Thoughts on the points made here?

jbXJyI3cB8LPBqSnka0-oodrQD7tNOYpY4BwBaZpUoRAI68fj4GWwVd9q_Uwcnk9WHIYA_wKDtYZ3zQxeFRAYqpdHQzB_0JuRW50dwlAaRq0IwlmEzuWOy-NwbbyxUuOr9uJBXZSNdZrGTKs2g
Q4w_Z9T3IOiA2bmAchTWudJCIhN-c_0YN4c6J6NGQ2FpQt9Pi0hAF5Gfq0HycYqg0SGzFz5Unjf-N095IH_ZgPt-kYVn98kt3FPCpeVZ7TvQmsimaxAfkTpJmG8WeYn_705Ghu_oufFs1sCYRw

imagine believing foids get traumatised by rape. The real reason femorrhoids hate rape is because it doesn't allow them to worship chad and discriminate everyone else

imagine believing foids get traumatised by rape. The real reason femorrhoids hate rape is because it doesn't allow them to worship chad and discriminate everyone else
A foid being "traumatised" at rape is like a bowl being upset at having soup put in it.

Imo its because they dont get compensation out of it, foids trade with their pussy since they get aware of it. Like prostitution will call it a rape if a customer runs without paying.

Hot foid lips

holy based :feelsohh::society:

males get their lives destroyed for rape like it is equivalent to being serial killer.. when it is literally a normal occurrence in nature:reeeeee::society:incels go their whole lives without sex and expect to suck it up because if they act to a normal call of nature they will be destroyed :reeeeee::society: and foids have sex with thousand chads anyway :reeeeee::society:

anti-rape laws are just cucked women empowering laws, that allow them to control men, get assets from them and be worshipped :reeeeee::society: this needs to be put to an end :feelzez::society:

Foids only call shots about who has sex with them.
When they lose it, they feel like they have nothing.

And that's true, their only advantage is having pussy, which men thirst for so ahrd.
And I don't feel bad at all for all women raped, I definitely wouldn;t want to help any foid (especially the ones I know) at the risk of my life.

Foids only call shots about who has sex with them.
When they lose it, they feel like they have nothing.

And that's true, their only advantage is having pussy, which men thirst for so ahrd.
And I don't feel bad at all for all women raped, I definitely wouldn;t want to help any foid (especially the ones I know) at the risk of my life.

They are spoiled children. They have one job. One fucking job and they balk at it. And when they are forced to do that one job they pretend to get all upset.