Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some posters here deserve to be incels, some others don't

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Given the amount of people posting here I won't guess how many, but there are a lot

Do I deserve to be an incel? tbhngl What are you basing your assumptions on? tbhtbhngl ded srs

Do I deserve to be an incel? tbhngl What are you basing your assumptions on? tbhtbhngl ded srs
This. Give us some examples I won't lie.

No one deserves to be incel. It’s a torturous existence.

I would as well like to seek further understanding to be honest not gonna lie.

of course we deserve it, we are ugly or retarded tbhtbh

I've had that thought as well. I'm, lazy, not intelligent, I have no talents or skills, and I am in general of poor genetic stock. It's for the best that I'll never be a romantic relationship and never have children. However, the members here who are artistic, intelligent, or hard working, are far less "deserving" of being incel than I am. They possess something that will have some value if passed on to the next generation.

Though a nice idea is that we're all brought into this world without our consent, so no one really "deserves" anything from life.

Nobody deserves to be sad and lonely

Also, the truest truecels are manlets and I don’t wish manletism on my worst enemy. Nobody deserves this.

What are you basing this off of?

Also, the truest truecels are manlets and I don’t wish manletism on my worst enemy. Nobody deserves this.

Yeah, it’s a death sentence.

No one deserves to be incel. It’s a torturous existence.
Except incel traitors, like soyboys, IT users, leftists.
They can be incel for all I care. Traitors are not humans.

Personality is a consequence of inceldom and not the other way around.

What...
I don't ignore anyone and I can see the rest of your posts...
Over for IQ<100 cels...

No one "deserves" anything, since everything is deterministic, or at least the concept of deserving something (through hard work, having a good personality etc) has no basis in reality.

That being said, I wouldn't wish this existence on anyone.

I've had that thought as well. I'm, lazy, not intelligent, I have no talents or skills, and I am in general of poor genetic stock. It's for the best that I'll never be a romantic relationship and never have children. However, the members here who are artistic, intelligent, or hard working, are far less "deserving" of being incel than I am. They possess something that will have some value if passed on to the next generation.

Though a nice idea is that we're all brought into this world without our consent, so no one really "deserves" anything from life.
Well said.

Some of you guys are nice, some of you are not.
Personality can be improved but looks cannot be so easily.

Elab cuck?

(QUALITY effortPOSTING MEDLEY)

"SIMPLE SIMON MET A PIEMAN A'GOING TO THE FAIR, SAID SIMPLE SIMON TO THE PIEMAN LET ME TASTE YOUR WARES"

Fuck. Being a manlet really sucks

Bait thread.
Quality.
Potential personal attack.

Say hello to a 20%.

we all deserve atleast sharp jaws and hunter eyes

Sorry, nature doesn't play by merit, it just does.

Nobody deserves to be an incel. I wouldn’t wish inceldom on my worst enemy.

The fuck are these bluepilled threads.