Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

some people just despise me for no obvious reason and then i sorta figure out why

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
I think my non nt makes certain people despise me. They see themselves in me but realise they managed to become somewhat socially successful. This guy who was similar in height and face to me would suck off a bunch of popular guys in the hopes of being accepted. I refused to do this not because of ego but cause i didnt even feel the need to do it. I think this really pissed off certain people who knew i could become somewhat socially successful like them but i was too “deranged” to do anything bout it. I remember this guy would say i never talk but he literally was the same 90% of the time. Whenever i saw this guy, he was following people around but not actually saying anything. Wherever I go, i have enemies and maybe 1-3 friends. Now that im outta hs and socially retarded due to isolation, it aint looking gud for me.

Normies hate those who don't conform to their braindead rules. They love to have a herd mentality and if you don't play along with their game, they won't accept you. Obviously, exceptions apply to those who are very good looking and charismatic.

Normies hate those who don't conform to their braindead rules. They love to have a herd mentality and if you don't play along with their game, they won't accept you. Obviously, exceptions apply to those who are very good looking and charismatic.
These guys legitimately HATED me and they were on the outskirts of their social group. Popular/MTN+ (in socializing) guys usually either ignored me or treated me like i was a meme/temporary conversation partner. It seems like wherever i go im some outlier in socializing to the point LTN in socializing guys hate on me. My looks do come into play and are at least 50% but my non nt ruins my social life. Many have called me a loser, annoying and even narcissistic. If i was narcissistic, I’d be dark triad and successful in situations that dont require looks. I think on the nt hierarchy, im like bottom 10-15% roughly. My position in this range depends on my mood. Im above like actual autists, schizoids and edgy schizos.

They see themselves in me but realise they managed to become somewhat socially successful.
Very true. Normies see our complete lack of social success and have an aversion to it, because it is something they fear and have conquered. Unlike us, who must live with it.

Very true. Normies see our complete lack of social success and have an aversion to it, because it is something they fear and have conquered. Unlike us, who must live with it.
Most normies never went through an awkward social phase. It's mostly slightly below avg at socializing people who despise us.

Last edited: