Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

some people here are so obsessed with race

D

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★★★★
People who are obsessed with race and have black and white thinking regarding it, are some of the worst users. They dont understand how averages work. They dont understand how relativity works. They project their own failures onto other races. I thought this was an incel forum but people use it like its 4chan

Last edited:
That's just how this forum rolls, for good or bad:feelsthink::feelsjuice:.

People who are obsessed with race and have black and white thinking regarding it, are some of the worst users. They dont understand how averages work. They dont understand how relativity works. They project their own failures onto other races. I thought this was an incel forum but people use it like its 4chan
Its impossible to find semi-normalfag incels
:incel:

That's just how this forum rolls, for good or bad:feelsthink::feelsjuice:.
Some people are actually serious though. 90% of my threads these days get derailed by @comradespiderman29. I can make a thread complaining about my height and he uses it as some excuse to call me 5’5 (i’m 5’9) since apparently the east asian average is 5’6-5’7 (it’s 5’8). This forum has been ruined by people trying to take their anger out on others. I just try to make normal threads and he just tries to make things worse for me because of my race.

Last edited:
Its impossible to find semi-normalfag incels
:incel:
Yea lots are either basement dwellers or third worlders. They have shit living situations so they project onto this forum. I trust real life more than retards here who know nothing about the world. Never irl has anyone cared about my race lmao, let alone spread lies bout me due to hating me that much. Forums like this are quite surreal. Comrade is part of a minority, but irl doesnt even have a minority thats like him. They can be shitty in other ways ig tho

Last edited:
Ethnics obsess over race far more than White users.

They have shit living situations so they project onto this forum.
Absolutely brootal, I have a great & very privileged living situation, too bad I cant experience it because of inceldom:feels:

I dont think we can judge tbh, we would be the same position if we had to endure their living situation

Never irl has anyone cared about my race
Well there's 2 things, people IRL aren't gonna be stupid and be racist because it's not worth it doesn't mean they aren't racist though, and secondly you're East Asian and generally nobody really has a problem with those.

Well there's 2 things, people IRL aren't gonna be stupid and be racist because it's not worth it doesn't mean they aren't racist though, and secondly you're East Asian and generally nobody really has a problem with those.
I honestly think people dont have a problem with most ethnics except maybe niggers irl. They come online and they see the hierarchy thats established, and the favt they can benefit from it, so they start treating sites like its high school to compensate for their real life high school failures

its true tho that if someone says white=everything for smv, theyre either ethnic or white-adjacent. Whites obsess over it in other ways tho
Most of the race posts from white users are just reactionary to ethnic posts about race.

Some people are actually serious though. 90% of my threads these days get derailed by @comradespiderman29. I can make a thread complaining about my height and he uses it as some excuse to call me 5’5 (i’m 5’9) since apparently the east asian average is 5’5 (it’s 5’8). This forum has been ruined by people trying to take their anger out on others. I just try to make normal threads and he just tries to make things worse for me because of my race.
East Asia average is 5'7(Japan is 5'7 so is china)

And I said you said the Arab average was 5'5 . Not asian. Stupid dog eater

I honestly think people dont have a problem with most ethnics except maybe niggers irl. They come online and they see the hierarchy thats established, and the favt they can benefit from it, so they start treating sites like its high school to compensate for their real life high school failures
I mean they kinda do, maybe not towards individual ethnics but the far-right has gotten popular for a reason. If you or any nigger/sandnigger met me you would never know if I'm racist. But again you're East Asian you guys don't bother anyone, the worst thing you guys do is brag about how your food is better than ours, you'll rarely hear a racist complain about East Asians.

East Asia average is 5'7(Japan is 5'7 so is china)
You said its 5’6-5’7, which is not true and also doesnt mean shit because people can be taller than average by a bit especially if theyre half white (in b4 youll never be white; derailing is cancer dont do it). Youre just attempting to start a racewar due to your hatred for asians. Ive seen curries claim 5’9, yet you dont question them. Ive seen people claim 6’ and you dont care. Youre the worst user here and you only care about treating this site like its a high school playground due to your failures irl

You said its 5’6-5’7, which is not true and also doesnt mean shit because people can be taller than average by a bit especially if theyre half white (in b4 youll never be white; derailing is cancer dont do it). Youre just attempting to start a racewar due to your hatred for asians. Ive seen curries claim 5’9, yet you dont question them. Ive seen people claim 6’ and you dont care. Youre the worst user here and you only care about treating this site like its a high school playground due to your failures irl
Who cares if there are 5'9 Asians? The average in East Asia is 5'7. Who cares if there's a 6'1 Lebanese? The average here is 5'10. What are you yapping about? JAPAN is 5'7 and no people stop growing at 16 so it's accurate, so is CHINA. You Also claimed that gulf Arabs are shorter and low IQ which even @bcroger who is White agreed that it's because, they include migrants.

Most saudi and UAE ministers are much taller then Japanese and south Korean ones. Gulf Arabs when fed properly are huge, Just goes to show Arabs who are shorter are short only because, of lack of nutrition. Asians are short because, of genes. End of debate.
IMG 20240624 050940
IMG 20240624 050927
IMG 20240624 050909
IMG 20240624 050850
IMG 20240624 050746
IMG 20240624 050649IMG 20240624 051109

Attachments

• IMG_20240624_051045.jpg
    IMG_20240624_051045.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240624_051016.jpg
    IMG_20240624_051016.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20240624_050954.jpg
    IMG_20240624_050954.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20240624_050729.jpg
    IMG_20240624_050729.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I mean they kinda do, maybe not towards individual ethnics but the far-right has gotten popular for a reason. If you or any nigger/sandnigger met me you would never know if I'm racist. But again you're East Asian you guys don't bother anyone, the worst thing you guys do is brag about how your food is better than ours.
Racism is mostly looks tbh: niggers and to an extent sandniggers get racism because theyre just that unlikeable despite their normal height and ig media-haloed looks; other races get shat on due to appearance like curries and east asians. No matter how well behaved East Asians and Curries are, they get bullied at school for their nerdy looks and to an extent their studious, asocial behaviour. I dont have typical asian features, so i luckily escaped racism (i wouldnt have cared about jokes anyway since most friend groups are mixed and full of racist jokes). Im by no means gl though, and people called me weird looking and school shooter. Overall though, from what ive seen in middle class+ environments, race was a secondary factor in popularity due to most people being similar regardless of race. People arent really “racist”, they are lookist which then results in unaware racism.

Last edited:
Who cares if there are 5'9 Asians? The average in East Asia is 5'7. Who cares if there's a 6'1 Lebanese? The average here is 5'10. What are you yapping about? JAPAN is 5'7 and no people stop growing at 16 so it's accurate, so is CHINA. You Also claimed that gulf Arabs are shorter and low IQ which even @bcroger who is White agreed that it's because, they include migrants.

Most saudi and UAE ministers are much taller then Japanese and south Korean ones. Gulf Arabs when fed properly are huge, Just goes to show Arabs who are shorter are short only because, of lack of nutrition. Asians are short because, of genes. End of debate.
I just mentioned my height and complained about it, and you used my thread to make me feel worse by spreading lies and derailing my thread. You’re an evil person with no morals. I dont give a fuck about race and height.

View attachment 1186062
View attachment 1186063
View attachment 1186064
View attachment 1186065
View attachment 1186066
View attachment 1186068View attachment 1186058
@Made in Heaven even the brown gulf Arabs he mocks, mogs the living shit out of all gooks lol

I just mentioned my height and complained about it, and you used my thread to make me feel worse by spreading lies and derailing my thread. You’re an evil person with no morals. I dont give a fuck about race and height.
The fuck? You mentioned me retard. And don't act like you haven't argued for pages. Typical ARBU MAN bad, what a disensgious chinksect you are.

dont have typical asian features, so i luckily escaped racism (i wouldnt have cared about jokes anyway since most friend groups are mixed and full of racist jokes). Im by no means gl though, and people called me weird looking and school shooter.
Post your eyes if this is true.

sandniggers get racism because theyre just that unlikeable despite their normal height and ig media-haloed looks;
"Media haloed" lol cope we have been dehumanised since, forever. That's why jewlywood casts curries to play Arabs.

@Made in Heaven even the brown gulf Arabs he mocks, mogs the living shit out of all gooks lol
derailing my thread again yet by tagging the only guy who supports you. When did i say i care about arguing about race? i said misrepresenting racial averages and lying about my height to start a racewar is shitty. This is about people shitting on ither’s misery not who mogs between arabs and asians. You just started another racewar you evil man

The fuck? You mentioned me retard. And don't act like you haven't argued for pages. Typical ARBU MAN bad, what a disensgious chinksect you are.
i mentioned you to say you derailed my threads to anger me. I was venting about my height and you tried to make me feel worse by calling me shorter due to me being asian. No other user wouldve experienced this lmao.

derailing my thread again yet by tagging the only guy who supports you. When did i say i care about arguing about race? i said misrepresenting racial averages and lying to start a racewar is shitty. You just started another racewar you evil man
Lmao. It's always evil ARABu man when you loose. Disgusting chinksect. I didn't misinterpret anything.
IMG 20240624 212043
IMG 20240624 211929
IMG 20240624 212000

If you don't like what you're seeing it's your problem.

i can understand why @Biowaste Removal left this forum. Having your threads derailed and your posts purposely misinterpreted is too annoying. Im disabling my account

i mentioned you to say you derailed my threads to anger me. I was venting about my height and you tried to make me feel worse by calling me shorter due to me being asian. No other user wouldve experienced this lmao.
Yes, because, you also claim to have a white passing eye area. Even people who have 10% chink DNA have chink eyes, and you want me to believe your eye area is normal without a picture? Whe you're 50%? Most hapas are not tall not do they inherit the causcasian bone structure, because, White genes are reccesive, while, asian genes are dominant.

i can understand why @Biowaste Removal left this forum. Having your threads derailed and your posts purposely misinterpreted is too annoying. Im disabling my account
I don't derail any threads. You have made a 100 threads, and I have only replied to one. About biwoaste, I never even used to engage with his posts, it was the reverse. Stop lying to tarnish my reputation you disensgious gook

You're so fucking stupid. Race is everything. Race is EVERYTHING. It's all about genetics. And no, this isn't just about SMV or getting pussy, but your global reputation and ability to build civlization, defend yourself, and invade others. Get the fuck outta here with your bluepilled shit.

woah woah. don't get too worked up. forget what these dudes are saying. he was posting mohammed bin soloman who's a giant of an arab. average arab is a midget. race cucks are everywhere on this forum just don't debate with them they're brain washed.

this post alone dismantles all the arguments that these deluded cucks throw at you. remember they are just coping. they want to be apart of something big when all the big shots of their race look down on their subhuman asses.

Real lol. I notice this behaviour, averages exist, not every person in a group are similar, there are differences.