Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some people here are more far gone than others

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Some people here are more far gone than others I’ve seen every spectrum of users here from redpillers transitioning to the blackpill to defeatists that think it’s over no matter what you do I believe some people here still have hope while for others it’s beyond over for them I think I’m in the middle between completely hopeless and and full of potential I think the people here that are tall should looksmax same with the NT people the manlets are just doomed atypical people are pretty much doomed too unless they’re white I’m a defeatist myself but man some people here are so cyclical that they think gymmaxing is useless or any sort of self improvement

Im doomed without a choice to change.

holy shit that can be a book title.

but yeah im pretty much fucked because its gonna take me till 2025-2026 to looksmaxx and fix my hormones then approach.

Since Ive started eating high protein and lifting I havent felt depressed or in need of sending hoes to hell . Still know its over tho

Yes, those who are NT, white, or otherwise have any trait that you don't have actually can just looksmax and should be bluepilled instead! :feelshaha:

I don't even know why a tall white NT dude would be here.

Yes, those who are NT, white, or otherwise have any trait that you don't have actually can just looksmax and should be bluepilled instead! :feelshaha:
You are ethnic?

If you live in a country without ethnics you are doomed even if you are white. :blackpill: