Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some people are just meant to be losers in this life.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
It is what it is. Sometimes, you gotta accept that it's over and there's nothing you can do to escape your fate.

Brutal no matter what you do life will always be shit

ThERe is always another option

Sometimes i woke up in the middle of night thinking that i'm already death and freaked out because of it
Then there is a sudden realization that death is peacefull.

Yep, Every year gets worse and worse, getting older is terrifying tbh.

Sometimes i woke up in the middle of night thinking that i'm already death and freaked out because of it
Then there is a sudden realization that death is peacefull.
Life is so bad that I've had lucid dreams about roping.

I always hear these baseless arguments:

"No everyone can be a Winner, you just need to use all the effort you got, you gotta hustle Bro, gotta grind"

Like first or all theres a couple million more men in the world than women. So even if its 1 on 1 certain guys would naturally miss out. But due to dating standards and Hypergamy you got women who only date top 5% men and most women do not even settle!

Furthermore old women do not date but old man (30+) still are single and they date age down because they prefer younger women.

Then nowadays due to the Internet women have infinite Orbiters, so even if you got a girlfriend shes not staying for long. Not being commited is a serious problem for Soyciety! You will end up with tons of 30 yo single mothers AND NOBODY dates single mothers to take care of another Mans baggage.

Now thats just the dating market. What about the Education System? Well outside the fact that we still have the same Education as our Grandparents - just way faster, complex and stressful, more people aquire a Bachelor degree and nowadays 43% of Women have a Bachelor. In fact more Women than men have degrees because men are shunned and lustless.

What about the actual job Market? Well i dont need to say much, it is a great disaster. Take Germany for example if you do not have ANY degree you are quite literally better off living on free Social Wealtfare.

What about a trade? It really depents on what field. In Germany about 90% of trade degrees will give you minimum wage or slightly above.

So you essentially need a college degree. So basically nowadays you are competing with EVERYONE - and its a growing population. Furthermore less resources AND automation will erase several million jobs in the future.

AI in the next ~20 years might in fact erase entire fields of professional jobs.

So ultimately you will have losers and the amount of losers is decided after your 18 birthday, because after that it only goes downhill.

I see Gen Alpha more fucked than Gen Z tbh. Especially the boys dont stand a chance.

In 2025 as a Gen Beta if you are *NOT* born into a Rich household to superior Gen Z parents (an abysmally low chance) with good genetics and an opportunity to socialize quickly, as well as being born into a RICH family - the chance of you being a loser or turning out to be one is quite literally near 100%.

you gotta hustle Bro, gotta grind
You can't grind your height and IQ, unfortunately.
AND NOBODY dates single mothers to take care of another Mans baggage.
JFL, there are still certain losers who are doing it because they didn't get laid in their 20s.
43% of Women have a Bachelor. In fact more Women than men have degrees because men are shunned and lustless.
That's nearly 50% of women. This shit is leaving way more men behind because more and more toilets are outearning men, and will choose chads instead of the oofy doofies. Betbuxxing won't be a thing in a couple of years imo.
Take Germany for example if you do not have ANY degree you are quite literally better off living on free Social Wealtfare.
Brootal...
So you essentially need a college degree. So basically nowadays you are competing with EVERYONE - and its a growing population
Yeah.Pretty much everyone has a Bachelor degree nowadays.
So ultimately you will have losers and the amount of losers is decided after your 18 birthday, because after that it only goes downhill.
I believe everything has already been decided once you've completed puberty. Let's say around 16-17.
In 2025 as a Gen Beta if you are *NOT* born into a Rich household to superior Gen Z parents (an abysmally low chance) with good genetics and an opportunity to socialize quickly, as well as being born into a RICH family - the chance of you being a loser or turning out to be one is quite literally near 100%.
Brootal...

I believe everything has already been decided once you've completed puberty. Let's say around 16-17
I still had chances you are a highschooler at that age your best years are 14-18.

But ofc i cant speak to everyone I was 5'3 around 14 and 5'10 around 18. And Im white but that aint much in Germoney.

Always remember: If you want chicks and free money in Germoney: JBM