Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Some of you still want gf ... ?

HumbertHumbert

HumbertHumbert

Greycel

Interested less and less in having one.

Desperate thirsty idiot should have left at the first sign of trouble.

Should have wore a body cam and beat the shit out her if she tried to mess with him again.

i have this forehead and hair ogere

How'd this incel get a gf? A crazy one too. I can just imagine the wild sex they had.

why didnt he just do the same stuff to her?

The guy isnt an incel, he was a prettyboy beta cuck. Nothing about being an incel means being a pussy, maybe some of you guys let your selves get picked on and never fight back but I certainly do. I am incel but I probably been in more fights then most normies I dont put up with peoples shit. I look like the type of person who can be pushed around but people usually dont try twice. Just cause I dont get laid doesnt mean I am going to let some Normie or Chad or Stacy walk all over me. Fuck that anyone who lets shit happen to them is an incel AND cuck

Last edited:
I'd never be abused by a woman though lol
How much of a beta bitch do you have to be to let that happen to you?

If I ever managed to get a girlfriend and she was crazy af I would just cure her with this big black dick.

He's pretty beta.