Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some of you guys are genuine assholes and have way bigger issues than just Inceldom. Piss off IT I'm not supporting you with this thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The amount of petty bickering, insults and hate towards other users here proves that this is not a support group or that we're all "brocels" or whatever. And from what I've read from a lot of users on here, you have mental issues or bitter personalities (yeah I know) that don't seem to be from inceldom or bullying or family issues. The amount of people I've seen go "rape should be legal, based" "30 year old men should be allowed to marry 8 and 12 year olds, based" is retarded. You don't get to complain about normies seeing this forum and getting turned away from the ideas when all they see is that. And that's not getting into the edgy posters going "bro if I got the chance I'd rape and murder everyone around me". Your like that meme about how Billie Eilish fan girls act like they'd kill someone no problem but can't work up the nerve to ask for more ketchup packets at school lunch. And even now I know none of you will actually discuss my points you'll just call me a cuck or infiltrator or some other insult.

don't seem to be from inceldom or bullying or family issues.
no, that's exactly why people have "bad personalities".

you think we were like this at age 8?

I think part of this has to do with the forum design. it's more discussion oriented compared to braincels which was more meme oriented. leads to more serious discussion and disputes

no, that's exactly why people have "bad personalities".

you think we were like this at age 8?
Of course not but there's no point in being bitter assholes to people in same position as you like a lot on here do.

Honestly, high IQ thread. There is too much bickering, pointless edginess (although I am victim to that too), and general in-fighting within the incelibate community. Why, just a while ago, @taloh gave me some hate mail. I think we mut put aside our differences and instead work for the common good.

I have a good personality

Honestly, high IQ thread. There is too much bickering, pointless edginess (although I am victim to that too), and general in-fighting within the incelibate community. Why, just a while ago, @taloh gave me some hate mail. I think we mut put aside our differences and instead work for the common good.
he PM'd you with an attack?

he PM'd you with an attack?
Yes. He's a faggot. To quote:

"
What do you mean "how much do i fucking post here?"
I barely post shit, you have posted more than me, and what? are you acting superior or something?
All of your posts are low iq trash and you have spent more time here and you have less of a life than i do.
Now stop trying to disrespect you little brainless faggot cunt.
You stupid dumb idiot retard.
Go fuck yourself and eat a dick you no life pussy.
"

I agree with most of your points, in fighting always divides communities. That being said normies/foids will always see us as outcasts.

"
I barely post shit, you have posted more than me, and what? are you acting superior or something?
All of your posts are low iq trash and you have spent more time here and you have less of a life than i do.
"
someone PM'd me a while ago when I hit 30k posts and said "nice job throwing your life away"

damn infiltrators

There needs to be more solidarity among incels.

it's all so tiring, I've dealt with this type of shit since the beginning of middle school. Now im just a mute autist

It's just shitposting, don't take it so seriously bruh.

someone PM'd me a while ago when I hit 30k posts and said "nice job throwing your life away"

damn infiltrators
Infiltrators are fucking annoying; they're also getting harder to spot each day.

I agree with most of your points, in fighting always divides communities. That being said normies/foids will always see us as outcasts.
That's sort of true for normies but it doesn't help with the edginess that this place is filled with.

It's just shitposting, don't take it so seriously bruh.
Even so, it screws with the forum and what little image it has. And it gives ammo to IT and other incel hate groups.

"30 year old men should be allowed to marry 8 and 12 year olds, based" is retarded
maybe not 8 year olds but older men younger women is actually very natural. i know i'll get called "pedo" or some shit but women breeding young is healthy for society. the reason society is so fucked up is because women wait until late 20s to have kids and they are much more likely to pass on birth defects
nice job throwing your life away
its over

Even so, it screws with the forum and what little image it has. And it gives ammo to IT and other incel hate groups.
Our image is already being worse than Hitler, who cares what they think.

Thank you! This is why so many people are on my ignore list. So many users here attack other users for the most mundane reasons, examples, you're a weeb? Faggot! Foid Worshipper, hur dur it's low T. You're a whitecel? JBW,JBW,JBW, whitecels are fakecels, go to SEA, what's this you're tall? Tallcels are volcels, tallcels are fakecels, GTFO tallcels. Oh look it's a youngcel, go and improve yourself before coming here, oh you youngcels just wanna be egdy dur and the list goes on.

Plus many users are always starting shitstorms in threads for no apparent reason, or make threads targetting other users, or specific groups of users etc. It's incredibly annoying. All of this in fighting is why I don't take this community seriously, and why my post count is low compared to more active users despite me being here for nearly 2 years. Also don't get me started on the millions of IT threads that keeps popping up daily. Seriously who fucking cares what IT thinks and says?

But whatever this forum is fucked and I'm honestly getting closer and closer to just leaving this community if I'm being honest.

maybe not 8 year olds but older men younger women is actually very natural. i know i'll get called "pedo" or some shit but women breeding young is healthy for society. the reason society is so fucked up is because women wait until late 20s to have kids and they are much more likely to pass on birth defects

its over
I'm not talking about some 16 year old who already looks 20 and wants sex and I agree, but I have seen the 8 and 12 year old marriage be seriously suggested.

I'm not talking about some 16 year old who already looks 20 and wants sex and I agree, but I have seen the 8 and 12 year old marriage be seriously suggested.
i'd say 14 or 15 at the earliest. basically at the end of puberty

Because someone who could probably agree with our views, and I've seen normies use the exact same points we use, get pushed away by "that 8 year old looks tight" and "man I'd rape that whore so hard, bro that's so based."

I hate the sandniggers and pedos sometimes both but we can all unite in being treated like shit as ugly men

And from what I've read from a lot of users on here, you have mental issues or bitter personalities (yeah I know) that don't seem to be from inceldom or bullying or family issues.
Dude literally if you are here it is because you have been bullied and treated like shit your whole life.
And if you haven't then gtfo.

Dude literally if you are here it is because you have been bullied and treated like shit your whole life.
I'm saying they had it even without the bullying.

Because someone who could probably agree with our views, and I've seen normies use the exact same points we use, get pushed away by "that 8 year old looks tight" and "man I'd rape that whore so hard, bro that's so based."
Well, where else are they gonna go? If you so much as criticize women anywhere you are called incel, rapist, pedo etc. Trying to convince normies you're a "good incel" is pointless because they already made up their mind about you the moment you strayed from the path of soy. I think most oldcels already learned that lesson and the youngcels will eventually come around too.

I don’t get aggressive users tbh. Some people love to start shit for no reason other than being a nuisance. I agree with this tbh although I do get along with most people here

meme about how Billie Eilish fan girls act like they'd kill someone no problem but can't work up the nerve to ask for more ketchup packets at school lunch
I've never heard of that before. You must be a normie.

You don't get to complain about normies seeing this forum and getting turned away from the ideas when all they see is that.
Who complains about normies seeing the forum and getting turned away? Only IT sees the forum, and normies only hear of us through cbc bbc etc documentaries and news reports.

And that's not getting into the edgy posters going "bro if I got the chance I'd rape and murder everyone around me".
Bro, If I get the chance, I will rape and murder everyone around me.

You're a cuck infiltrator, and you're acting like a fucking jew.

"
"
Pics or LARP

pointless edginess
If you think it's just edginess from the people who say these things, then you must not really be an incel. Either that or you're a soy IT simp and not truly an incel.

I've never heard of that before. You must be a normie.

Who complains about normies seeing the forum and getting turned away? Only IT sees the forum, and normies only hear of us through cbc bbc etc documentaries and news reports.

Bro, If I get the chance, I will rape and murder everyone around me.

You're a cuck infiltrator, and you're acting like a fucking jew.
Your proving my point. Enjoy your ketchup packets.

"
"
Hey, @goydivision . All of your posts are low iq trash.

Didn't read thread but agree with title

I see, yeah there's dome arguing here at times.

Well, where else are they gonna go? If you so much as criticize women anywhere you are called incel, rapist, pedo etc. Trying to convince normies you're a "good incel" is pointless because they already made up their mind about you the moment you strayed from the path of soy. I think most oldcels already learned that lesson and the youngcels will eventually come around too.
I'm not talking about a "good incel". Some normies would be receptive to our ideas as long as it isn't packaged with the words incel and they aren't drowning in soy. They do exist especially as women get worse.

Attachments

• 1595618279567.png
    1595618279567.png
    961.6 KB · Views: 66
I'm not talking about a "good incel". Some normies would be receptive to our ideas as long as it isn't packaged with the words incel and they aren't drowning in soy.
"I'm not talking about a "good incel". I'm talking about being a "good incel"."
@JohnWickCel How are you not banned? This is like the 5th cuck thread that you've made in the last 2 weeks. Just shut the fuck up already.

I see the point you’re making but we’re already seen in a terrible light. Normies don’t even know the proper definition of an incel, and society only cares about us when one of us shoots a place up. There is a lot of in fighting but it has a reason. If someone came into your house and acted like they’ve lived there forever you’d get mad too. Incel is a term which has picked up a lot of traction so many of us are simply wary of others because many larpers have been banned.

here u go
Thanks
I see, yeah there's dome arguing here at times.
wtf is dome arguing
and associating them with crime and pedophilia.
Offtopic I guess not really but if I ever need to talk about my pedophilic urges typically I will just go to Nathan larsons place. I don’t mean hebephilia or ephebephilia or whatever you call it when it’s an early teen, either. I just see no point to on here.

Thanks

wtf is dome arguing

Offtopic I guess not really but if I ever need to talk about my pedophilic urges typically I will just go to Nathan larsons place. I don’t mean hebephilia or ephebephilia or whatever you call it when it’s an early teen, either. I just see no point to on here.
Debating the uniformity of a sphere or perhaps a typo.

Debating the uniformity of a sphere or perhaps a typo.
Cope dumbass there’s no debate to the uniformity of a sphere because it’s already defined by modern science. That’s like debating how many inches in a foot or soemthing

You do know that those you describe are fakecels right? They are cucks and foids infiltrated here to create false content that fuel their agenda of vilifying Incels and associating them with crime and pedophilia.
They are not genuine.
I think they're genuine, just way too edgy and angry.

I'm not sure I see the point of your thread or what you want us to take from it

I like this place because I can say whatever is on my mind in the mood I'm in. Most of the time I feel okay, sometimes I feel upset. It's 'normal'. Most people in the world feel emotional about certain issues and it should come as no surprise that people here do that too.

I've never though of .co as a support group where everyone virtue signals everyone else like on r/Iw/oH. We're really only here to cope.
You are making the incorrect assumption that just because a post seems 'hateful' the person behind it is seething with rage. Sometimes true, but not always. Not the case for me. A lot of the shitposts here, including the ones I've made, are just a way of coping by releasing your current thoughts or state of mind. It feels good to make them. Besides, I know most people here don't care about .co looking good to the public, so we're free to say whatever is on our minds. I'm not going to stop myself from saying something because of the FBI or any of that cucked shit. It's over anyway, so I don't care.

another thing:
The complaints about normies on here are not about IT, but normies in real life who can't see what we post online and can only judge us by our looks. We're not victims of IT and we never will be, only the normies and foids who we've interacted with in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back