Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Some of you are retarded and contradict yourself massively

if you can get sex once every six months, that means you are able to consistently attract women and convince them to have sex with you, therefore you're not "involuntarily" celibate. you actually have a flexible range of options. this will be my last reply in this thread because it's not worth the effort to actually try to argue if all you're going to do is troll with inflammatory bullshit and ad hominem fallacies
how does one attract a woman a single time every 6 months? usually if you can get it that often you can enter a realtionship. I was more referring to people who in the past, due to better circumstances, were able to score, and are no longer able to do so.
False for me. I'm not in High School anymore. Try again
cool, you just graduated, i will make note of that though for the future

If you believe Incel is "no sex in 6 months" you deserve to be banned.

Incel is a MALE who is unable to ever get in a sexual relationship with a woman.

TRUECEL is an Incel with an atrocity that permanently fucks him in other area of life.
This tbh

only the ugly can be incel. That is all.

only the ugly can be incel. That is all.
correct, majority of men are ugly. if you were in the small amout of men who were attractive you would get pussy thrown at you for walking outside.

"40-50% of men are incel, even a lot of normies are incel"
"only kissless, handless, hugless, eyecontactless virgin men should be allowed on this forum, fakecels out!!"

You can only pick one
The people who say the first one aren't the ones who say the second one tbh.

im not a victim and i don't want to be one, incel mean involuntary celibate, which can apply for someone who can't be in a relationship or have sex despite trying, yes by definition it doesn't mean khhv, BUT the term derived and it's now for khhv who tried but failed

and this forum in particular is for khhv
wrong, it only "derived" by bored khhvs trying to redefine the term and calling anyone who wasn't khhv a "chad"

i don't call anyone who had sex before a chad, and yes incel mean khhv now, deal with it
nope, i won't "Deal with it", because that's not what incel means. incel means you are currently in a position where you are unable to get sex. that's it. in fact, the forum rules in the beginning officially stated that incel meant you could have past experiences and truecel meant no experiences.

it should, people like @Napoleon de Geso and @rightfulcel can fuck off
they got banned because they opened their mouths

the brag rule is important IMO, for the sake of the forum. but i still consider rightfulcel incel

IncelTear : « I am virgin but not incel » :soy:
Incels.co : « I am not virgin but incel » :chad:

Yes I contradict myself constantly I am somewhat aware of that.

No I don't really care, I'm suffering, I don't have the mental energy to be a consistent ideologue.
I agree

You realized that now?

A lot of us just try to defend our incel status on here tbh

So basically other truecels tbhngl
No a trucel is hated just for existing, an incel is could be one who isn't good enough for foid standards to date, trucels aren't even human to them. Being hated and not being loved are two different things
If you believe Incel is "no sex in 6 months" you deserve to be banned.

Incel is a MALE who is unable to ever get in a sexual relationship with a woman.

TRUECEL is an Incel with an atrocity that permanently fucks him in other area of life.
Couldn't have said better myself

Last edited:
Yes I contradict myself constantly I am somewhat aware of that.

No I don't really care, I'm suffering, I don't have the mental energy to be a consistent ideologue.
I kinda have to agree, this is me. I change my mind a good amount of the time and I exaggerate in my shitposts.