Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some of us may be low IQ, but at least we have a high sentience

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
There are problems in society that affects everyone, and we are the first to perceive them.

The number of people who are beginning to see those problems is growing exponentially, it's not that rare to see normies agreeing with us those days. It's like we are starting a revolution.

I'm pretty sure I'm very high in sentience and abstract thinking, my practical logical thinking is shit though.

This is interesting.

it is probably better to be low sentience

I'm very low IQ probably low IQ mog lowest IQ people here.

I have a below-average IQ and I struggle with abstract thought. The black pill is obvious though, you definitely don't need to be a genius to comprehend the reasoning behind it.

We ponder our situation in life.

Blue pilled incels just drift along, never analyzing their situation. They're still attached to the machines so to speak.

main-qimg-5795bf605f055da95ac3159c3bedb08d-c

Becoming aware of the degenerate social constructs that govern our society was a mistake. However what's worse is when you combine it with nihlism, at that point you're literally seeing the most purest form of reality which is incredibly depressing and saps away all your motivation and willpower to live.

I wish i would have a car accident tomorrow that either kills me or atleast gives me enough brain trauma to forget about everything i ever learnt about philosophy.

We ponder our situation in life.

Blue pilled incels just drift along, never analyzing their situation. They're still attached to the machines so to speak.

main-qimg-5795bf605f055da95ac3159c3bedb08d-c

This is why so many normie's lives flop after high school, being an average gets the opposite amount of praise that being a study-slave does and both are on the brainless conformist path

Becoming aware of the degenerate social constructs that govern our society was a mistake. However what's worse is when you combine it with nihlism, at that point you're literally seeing the most purest form of reality which is incredibly depressing and saps away all your motivation and willpower to live.

this

My IQ is a little above average.

Yeah sentience is legit. It's amazing how some people can be so smart and shit but still be sentient as a rock.

I wish i would have a car accident tomorrow that either kills me or atleast gives me enough brain trauma to forget about everything i ever learnt about philosophy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back