Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of the height extremists on here are unironically like this.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
Face > all.
Height is just an extra attribute.

I propose a third position.

fighting success > height/face/etc... is probably more corelated with sexual success than any other trait.

Face > height

Tfw even modcels hate the manlets posting here.

Tbh both are important

Tfw even modcels hate the manlets posting here.

Not at all. A lot of shorter members here recognize face > height. This meme is only mocking the "UGLY TALL GUYS CAN'T BE INCEL, JUST BE TALL, SUB4 OGRES CAN SLAY IF THEY'RE TALL, KILL ALL UGLY TALLFAGS!" types, whom are a vocal minority even among the shorter members.

Face < height, to an extent.
Height < face, to an extent.

You're a mod, can't you and the other mods set some rules about this?

Not at all. A lot of shorter members here recognize face > height. This meme is only mocking the "UGLY TALL GUYS CAN'T BE INCEL, JUST BE TALL, SUB4 OGRES CAN SLAY IF THEY'RE TALL, KILL ALL UGLY TALLFAGS!" types, whom are a vocal minority even among the shorter members.
Literally @Mogged Loner. He says "kill all tallfags" in a lot of his posts.

You're a mod, can't you and the other mods set some rules about this?
I agree. I wished that gatekeeping and targeting specific groups in the forum would be against the rules, so it'll get these faggots to stop dividing this community further.

It's face + height >>>>>

I agree. I wished that gatekeeping and targeting specific groups in the forum would be against the rules, so it'll get these faggots to stop dividing this community further.

The tall guy is incel, but what about people who look like Zac Efron?

My joker card cue @knajjd trumps all putting this discussion to rest.

Not to mention my heightpill mega thread.

Close but no cigar OP.

Why is the guy you want us to disagree with the ugliest one in the meme :waitwhat:

Face and height are pretty even tbh, can't ascend with good face if you are a true manlet (Zac Efron has god tier face and isn't that short).
Same way you can't ascend with a great height if you have subhuman face (Seen many tallfags who have ascended with below average face just not truecel face).

The point is that face>height and that tallfag haters are stupid

Is that his point? Or is he saying "Tall people can't be incel" is extremism? Because that's a different point than "Height is less important than face."

Face is more important, just look at that faggot from those vampire chick flicks that had women fawning over him. Search engine shows Taylor Lautner (5'-9") the dude is a manlet. Height just emasculates you, makes you less useful, and lowers your self esteem. Next would be race, well more like belonging to specific races with really low smv, being indian will drop you hard. I would say dick is last because you have to tick off some of the points before to even to get to the point where dick becomes a problem.

Is that his point? Or is he saying "Tall people can't be incel" is extremism? Because that's a different point than "Height is less important than face."

No it's not a different point saying face>height means that height is less important duh.

No it's not a different point saying face>height means that height is less important duh.

No, I'm saying "'Tall people can't be incel' is extremism" is a different point than "Height is less important than face."

No, I'm saying "'Tall people can't be incel' is extremism" is a different point than "Height is less important than face."

That's true yeah. Point is though that Zac Efron is 5'8, somewhat of a manlet, so it shows the importance of face. Basically, being tall isn't useful without face.

Not at all. A lot of shorter members here recognize face > height. This meme is only mocking the "UGLY TALL GUYS CAN'T BE INCEL, JUST BE TALL, SUB4 OGRES CAN SLAY IF THEY'RE TALL, KILL ALL UGLY TALLFAGS!" types, who are a vocal minority even among the shorter members.
(Just wanted to add a disclaimer in the beginning for others who don't want to read this long ass post, that this is in no way against what you've said and I absolutely agree with you)

I know, you'd have to be an absolute glue eating retard to believe that men like Tom Cruise are incel just because they're not 6'4.

But I believe that height isn't valued that much on here, and by valued I mean valued by incels who can make a structured and well-defined argument suggesting something other than the sub6foot meme. I personally believe the threshold for men in terms of height is when you go below or equal to the average height for females (20 year-olds in the US) of 5'4, (heck maybe even 5'7) these heights have effects that severely cripple every aspect of their life.

"But Anon, face matters more than height"

Yes, that is true, but what's important to note about height is that much like face it can cancel out and make other traits worse for the manlet. For example, a wide frame and masculine features would look great on taller men even if they were uglier, as it amplifies their level of intimidation and masculine energy(this is why thugs can get hoes). Whereas on a manlet's small body, that just makes them look utterly ridiculous.

Height has a secondary effect, and that's the ability to intimidate other people and establish their masculinity which is actually integral to success in careers and general life.

A manlet who looks cute (the best they can go for) will get them females and they will likely be able to attract young prime females but he will never be as successful as a tall man with those same looks and will never be able to keep any of those females (look at Tom Cruise again). A manlet who is ugly is seen as an abomination that should be killed on the spot, simple as that. Finally a manlet who is just average looking is likely going to just be ignored and ultimately maybe get a betabuxx if they're lucky.

Don't believe me? There is a study that suggests taller men do actually get paid more than short men do (and this is not that fake wage gap bullshit that has been debunked 50,000,000 times). See it for yourself.

In this sense, height is like a more important version of frame with how both are unchangeable factors of your looks that affect your social perception. You cannot get a female to settle down for an LTR, if they can't respect you as a "real man".

And back to face, while more important, can ultimately be fixed or made significantly less of an oppressive factor against you in most cases with a decent plastic surgeon and a lot of cash.

Just want to clarify though, in no way is this post against you or what you've said(and I know I'm kind of parroting a few things you've already said), I just wanted to make a long statement that more people should recognize when identifying incel factors. We live in an age where missing a few mm of bone means your entire bloodline dies out and you die alone and miserable, the least we can do is agree with each other on the fact that this age is shit to live in.

This made me laugh

I am guilty of this.

But When I talk about tallfags, im talking about how women see a SHORT AVERAGE (faced) man vs a TALL AVERAGE (faced) man. The TALL AVERAGE (faced) man wins every-time. To say that a SHORT AVERAGE (faced) man and a TALL AVERAGE (faced) man are on the same playing field in sexual market and social world is blatantly false.

Remember that inceldom/trueceldom is an entire life experience, not just a sexual market experience. A manlet with an average face is going to have much worse social experiences than a tall man with an average face, simple as that. To deny that is to deny reality.

I think what pisses shortcels off is how some tallcels refuse to acknowledge this fact. Being ugly is bad, but being SHORT and ugly makes life much worse in every other area of life, and its something tallcels will never understand because they will never experience the daily manlet struggle.

Why do we still talk about the possibility of getting girls on this incel forum? Or are all of you fucking fakecels? Anyway, so we will never have girls ever. So the next thing is respect, intimidation, feeling like a real man. Those things will never be experienced by a manlet NEVER. So ugly tall"cels" will have the opportunity to still ogremax, steroidmax to gain respect by other men and not feel like a FUCKING CHILD

meanwhile in reality
Rq2qfMu d

All those girls would fuck him if they had the chance
im sure they would

also lmaoing at people rejecting the importance of height just because they're tall themselves. like a healthy person going to a disabled truecel and showing him cherrypicked pictures of disabled people getting laid :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
no idea why tallfags are like this. maybe, just MAYBE there are people out there who have it worse than them

0C2uRjd d

im sure they would

also lmaoing at people rejecting the importance of height just because they're tall themselves. like a healthy person going to a disabled truecel and showing him cherrypicked pictures of disabled people getting laid :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
no idea why tallfags are like this. maybe, just MAYBE there are people out there who have it worse than them

View attachment 205032

Who exactly is ignoring the importance of height? The tall people here tend to say it matters but it can't stop one from being incel on its own. Funny thing I said one time "thank god I'm not a manlet" and people got mad. So on one hand people want people to admit tallness matters but on the other hand when people say they are happy they aren't manlets.

Who exactly is ignoring the importance of height? The tall people here tend to say it matters but it can't stop one from being incel on its own. Funny thing I said one time "thank god I'm not a manlet" and people got mad. So on one hand people want people to admit tallness matters but on the other hand when people say they are happy they aren't manlets.
Rules
  • Bragging: No (discussing or requesting) personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. No humble-bragging, this includes subtly praising one's own features ("I'm incel even though I'm muscular and 6'2"). Use looksmax.org to discuss romance. Heavy bragging outside of incels.co may carry a warning/ban if it is brought to our attention. No LARPing; there's a difference between withholding your experiences and pretending they never happened.

Rules
  • Bragging: No (discussing or requesting) personal romantic or sexual experiences, even if they happened long ago. No humble-bragging, this includes subtly praising one's own features ("I'm incel even though I'm muscular and 6'2"). Use looksmax.org to discuss romance. Heavy bragging outside of incels.co may carry a warning/ban if it is brought to our attention. No LARPing; there's a difference between withholding your experiences and pretending they never happened.

Being thankful for not having a deficiency is bragging? I never said how tall I was or even that I was tall. Technically you could be average.

If a black person says, "I might not be white but at least I'm not a currycel thank goodness" Is that also bragging?

And don't just respond "don't play dumb," answer the fucking question.

There's this friend of mine who heightmoggs me brutally and hes still an incel

Face > Height

There's this friend of mine who heightmoggs me brutally and hes still an incel

Face > Height

Exactly. I think napoleon complex might actually be real with the way some gatekeeping manlets act.

Exactly. I think napoleon complex might actually be real with the way some gatekeeping manlets act.
True, you can be as tall as you want but if you don't have chad facial features in 2020, you are fucked.

Face > all.
Height is just an extra attribute.

"Just" an extra attribute.

"Just"

This is bluepilled as fuck to speak about height like that, its nothing bro haha, just an extra attribute bro :feelswhat:

That's true yeah. Point is though that Zac Efron is 5'8, somewhat of a manlet, so it shows the importance of face. Basically, being tall isn't useful without face.
Yeah, I agree a lot with that. You can also say the reverse, having a good face isn’t useful without at least a height that’s close to the average. Knajjd is living proof of that

Face is primary, height is secondary. This is coming from a manlet