Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill some normies literally dont give a fuck

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Was passing by some street at 0:30 am and some normie was blasting music drunk as fuck screaming at the top of his lungs knowing that there are many people living nearby and he essentially woke them all up but he's thugmaxxed and no one can tell him shit.

I know that guy he's also obviously a slayer because foids like "good" personality he's also a gambling addict and alcoholic.

They want attention. Everything normies do is to get attention

where do normies get the low inhib potion from?

i have schizophrenic neighbor who banging on the walls, loudly talking or arguing with himself/imaginary beings and sings songs inside and outside on the street and nobody gives a fuck, while i was always ridiculed even for mild stuff.

i have schizophrenic neighbor who banging on the walls, loudly talking or arguing with himself/imaginary beings and sings songs inside and outside on the street and nobody gives a fuck, while i was always ridiculed even for mild stuff.
LMAO, reminds me of some chronical alchoholic gypsy who had fame of being the singer of our town. He always gets drunk and casually signs across the streets. Last year he moved to Germany or Netherlands. He was a good guy, always greeted him and drank few beers with him, also more human than all the normies i knew.

was he always a schizo or did he become one because of some bad trauma ?

where do normies get the low inhib potion from?
man that guy is giga thugmaxxed there are over 40 people that live around him and hear him screaming at 1 am but no one does shit bc he'll just beat them up jfl. He's intimidating.

man that guy is giga thugmaxxed there are over 40 people that live around him and hear him screaming at 1 am but no one does shit bc he'll just beat them up jfl. He's intimidating.
Is he a gypsy or a normal ethnic Bulgarian? Im asking because gypsies are the ones who usually act like this in my experience

was he always a schizo or did he become one because of some bad trauma ?
don't know when he become mentally ill but his family sent him to live in that apartment they own, it happened like 4-5 years ago. He is typical gopnik tier normie but with schizophrenia. I fear one day he may blow up gas because of some paranoia or hallucination, he already called firefighters because in his reality all the power sockets went black . Police can't do anything, at best he got sent to psych ward for half a year then came back. He is heavy alcoholic also.

Meanwhile i cant go out without paranoia cuz of bullying experiences
Meme life

Normies get a pass, due to their NTness & looks

And here I am getting small panic attacks every time I have to talk to a cashier that I've talked to a hundred times before already. Truly a meme life