Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Hate My Life

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
But you achieve nothing in your hatred.
Oh here we go. The enlightened Muslim coming in to defend his book.

What do you achieve by believing in God, or being voluntarily celibate, what is this retardation?

Religion the biggest cope and the easiest thing to debunk. One of the only things normies got right is to see through the religious lies. Your zealous is not going to convince me or anyone otherwise, it's just cringe. Especially on an Incel forum. If Allah was real he wouldn't have made you an incel, since you're "of the true faith".

I assume you're also in the diaspora, which shows that God doesn't give a rats ass about your land and people, so you had to migrate to the lands of the "ungodly" lmao. Not to mention that the Arabs fought hundreds of wars for him. In the end you lost most of your gains and got cucked massively by French frog eaters and Italian chads. Both people you view as lesser and wrong in your faith.

Even the Ricecel Turks raped Arabs. But yes bro Allah is watching and protecting his people. Especially you as a diaspora incel Arab :soy::soy:

Rest of your text is just philosophical Facebook trash that MENA people always come up with to sound like the bigger person, after saying the most brainless shit.

Oh here we go. The enlightened Muslim coming in to defend his book.
I am not muslim and neither I came to defend any book.
What do you achieve by believing in God, or being voluntarily celibate, what is this retardation?
People may find peace, a path to keep going, or like many people feel, a kind of special connection with something beyond them. You may call it "suggestion" if you want, yet, it does not change the people's feeling.

Being voluntarily celibate is something present in catholicism, for those who want to be monks, or priests. It is a life or rejection of life as I understood it.
Religion the biggest cope and the easiest thing to debunk. One of the only things normies got right is to see through the religious lies. Your zealous is not going to convince me or anyone otherwise, it's just cringe. Especially on an Incel forum. If Allah was real he wouldn't have made you an incel, since you're "of the true faith".
Okay,

Normies around the world are rejecting religion and sociologically, many societies are trembling on this. Even if you think that all the bad that religion could offer have disappeared with its isolation in the modern world, it also took with it all the good things that maintained the moral of societies for centuries. Now, there is nothing.

I am not really to convince you of anything, just reflecting, in general.

"Especially on an incel forum", it seems that now incels have to be whatever you want them to be. And that's not good, there are incels who are believers, incels who are atheists, incels who do not care or simply doubt. I am not making proselytism, however, why would you have to hate on others' people believes if the peopel who believe have to respect your apologetics against religion? Live and let live.

And regarding this argument of "if God really existed, he would not make you an incel" is like saying that "if God really existed, he would not make you whose wife divorced him and made him miserable in his economics and life" or "if God really existed, he would not make a Chad like you die young due to cancer".

And that's why I do not like these arguments of you, because, you are creating a God that must comply to your will for it to make sense, while, if it is a transcedent being, His will is not affected by the things you have to say about them, but either rejecting or accepting them.

Being voluntarily celibate is something present in catholicism, for those who want to be monks, or priests. It is a life or rejection of life as I understood it
And it's retarded.

People may find peace, a path to keep going, or like many people feel, a kind of special connection with something beyond them. You may call it "suggestion" if you want, yet, it does not change the people's feeling.
Ah sorry I think I jumped the gun then. I thought you were some islamic apologist that was butthurt about me going after religion. Ignore what I said then, it was retarded.

I debated to much with Muslims back when I was still protestantmaxxing so some words trigger that defense mechanism I guess and I go into full gay debate mode. Like I said ignore what I said its retarded if you're not defending
faith itself.
m not really to convince you of anything, just reflecting, in gegeneral

Yeah I jumped the gun. It's 5 am here, haven't slept and in 2 hours I gotta go to my NEET boss to get NEETbux, so I'm on edge.

But I understand your point and again sorry for the retarded sperg. I shouldn't be on here when I'm at my 19 hour awake mark.

@GeorgeSears all okay, my friend. I hope you could rest soon.

Brutal man i fucking hate my life too we are all in this together
GGvJuzpWUAERjPa

Should I save up to move over to California to try and make it in the music industry? First I need to starve maxx and get an amp for my guitar.

Brutal post, but it was a good read

I could feel the energy strongly here, and man is it brutally relatable. :blackpill:
My life would be completely different if I was 6 inches taller and had a normal family
Mine would be if I was at least 6'0 & NT, I legit wouldn't be here
Get a job, car, and apartment. What's holding you back?
We all wish we could, and that's on my list of things to do ASAP as soon as I can

Mine would be if I was at least 6'0 & NT, I legit wouldn't be here
You automatically learn to be NT in a healthy environment/family unless you're a retard autist

You automatically learn to be NT in a healthy environment/family unless you're a retard autist
Nah, I was clinically diagnosed

My parents ensured I had a somewhat healthy environment at home, school was kinda different ofc

Nah, I was clinically diagnosed

My parents ensured I had a somewhat healthy environment at home, school was kinda different ofc
Mogs me for having normal Childhood

Mogs me for having normal Childhood
Only really with my family, and by that I mean parents, I had some friends growing up but I was still a quiet kid for the most part

Just woke up today at around 5 because I wanted to see my family for a little bit. Big mistake as per usual. I get up and my dad has been drinking. Starts ranting about politics. Trying to watch TV with my mom, constant drunk interjections.

"Muh evil satanists and trump is a good guy."

"Muh this and muh that."

I swear these normies can't see the forest for the trees. Like they literally worship an evil god, and they think they are the normal ones.

I despise all forms of Christianity and religion. I am convinced that it is more satanic then the satanists themselves.

I hate how my father always thinks that he's right, and he always acts so arrogant. He literally cannot admit to being wrong. And I think it's just utter narcissism.

This world is so fucking shit man. Every time I'm around my family there is always something negative going on. I need to just move the fuck out and live on the streets or something.

I don't know what it would take for them to realize that this world is a vile and wicked place, and holds no redeeming qualities.

Everyone's just so fucking stupid, and I regret waking up.

People could be getting slaughtered right in front of them, but so long as it doesn't effect them then it doesn't even fucking matter.

Literal npcs without a care in the world. Fuck this gay life. Fuck this god. Fuck each and every single thing on this planet. Fuck the stars. Fuck the trees.

Life was a mistake, and we are paying the fucking price for it
fucking brutal man.........

It's one of the most deceptive and evil things because it convinces you that talking to yourself ("prayer") offers real support. It makes you believe that women exist for your benefit and that a "creator" loves you.

In reality, women hold most of the power, with endless sources of happiness and pleasure, while the average man, especially those who buy into these beliefs, is stuck in a 9-to-5 cuck marathon with the absolute bare minimum. But sure, we're told that one day men shall inherit the earth. What a joke.
Truth

In my case, it was my dad who tried to have a semi-normal environment for me at home, my mom? neurotic as shit, and only cared for me to use me as bragging rights to others.

Yeah, it's a brutal life. Just woke up at 10 in the afternoon. Pretty much night time. My life is just over man, there's no way that anything good will happen to me in the future. I can't even muster up the will to work on music or anything because I feel so mentally defeated. Eventually it's just gonna take my dreams away, and then I'll have nothing left.

Yeah, it's a brutal life. Just woke up at 10 in the afternoon. Pretty much night time. My life is just over man, there's no way that anything good will happen to me in the future. I can't even muster up the will to work on music or anything because I feel so mentally defeated. Eventually it's just gonna take my dreams away, and then I'll have nothing left.
Yup. Nothing to do anymore.

Hail Satan brother. Hopefully he destroys this pathetic excuse of a god. :feelscomfy:
He and God are one and the same. Both create misery, disorder, hate and imperfection. But I see where you're coming from brocel. This bitch ass existence is agonizing

So do I my fren. Be strong :feelscomfy:

He and God are one and the same. Both create misery, disorder, hate and imperfection. But I see where you're coming from brocel. This bitch ass existence is agonizing
I feel like the devil is the only one who cares about my life. He's the only one who's ever been there for me. god couldn't even show himself to me and offer me comfort.

I chose the lesser of two evils.

I feel like the devil is the only one who cares about my life. He's the only one who's ever been there for me. god couldn't even show himself to me and offer me comfort.

I chose the lesser of two evils.
can you elaborate? how do you know this?