Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over some normie told me that I look like the teacher in my class [college]

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the non-NT and facepill
★★★★★
It's over. They also look down upon him and say that he's weird , call him derogatory names and make fun of his appearance. Some normie told me that I looked like him and laughed and I realized that he made fun of me. This is why wearing glasses is a death sentence. Of course when I was told that I laughed it off and cucked to the ogre and the rest of my classmates because I don't know how to react whenever someone makes fun of me and if I defended myself It would just get worse and no one will take me seriously. Another humiliation added to my list it's getting progressively worse with each passing day. As people get comfortable being around you, they start speaking their mind and it truly hurts me. Even if I threatened to do something about them "subtly" making fun of me I cannot beat any of them. This is life as a subhuman.

@Friezacel @Ci Jey

Time to save money for laser eye surgery boyo