Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A foid dmed me on instagram

"woMen arE sO OpPRESsEd"
Yet she shoves her privilege right in your face

"No u just ugly"
I thought it was about personality?

Foids are really empatheticless pieces of shit

Should have just blocked her immediately she just wanted a reaction out of you

"woMen arE sO OpPRESsEd"

"No u just ugly"

Why did you post your insta here?

Fuck these bitches, seriously, all they do is justify all the misogyny even more.

thats why its important to be extra careful - I registered with an email I made ONLY for this forum

Dude, the thing is that everything she does is justify incels even more, she's really just a sexual object, she literally admits it.

She also admitted that women don't want you just because you're ugly

Okay bro, if this is feminine nature we've accepted it for a long time, it's not something new, but you can't make value judgments when we're misogynists or something like that, because it's just appearance that matters that's what you said so fuck off women, they have nothing to offer and this one even showed that they insist on being an enemy

Incels are right

Last edited:
View attachment 1298524View attachment 1298525View attachment 1298526View attachment 1298529Its over guys she told every girl in my area that im an incel :feelsrope:im deleting this stupid normie garbage app. Foids have bullied me all my life and theyre STILL DOING IT. I dont know why every foid is an asshole in my town even in elementery school foids bullied me theres literally no way I can ascend now because she saw my .is account and told every girl my posts which she is probably read this post right now but it doesnt matter because I have my brocels and my copes and she cant bother me now
Over if this was actually real, you couldve easily made her rage there

Should have just blocked her immediately she just wanted a reaction out of you
He should keep talking but without being a crybaby until he makes this emotional bitch admit a lot of shit, at least it would bring content to the forum, his reputation has already gone down the drain anyway

thats why its important to be extra careful - I registered with an email I made ONLY for this forum
:bigbrain:
Finally, someone who isn’t retarded

Pretty obvious she’s a bitch. If I told you what I would do I would probably get put on a watchlist.

I hope she gets in a horrific car crash and burns to death while screaming in pain. (In gta San andreas ofc) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

"woMen arE sO OpPRESsEd"

"No u just ugly"

"you want some incel cock?" :lul:

Ask her how much lbs/kg she has and how much chads roasted her SOggY pussy.This is how you should bully femroaches

It's kind of hard to get a life when you're fucking ugly you dumb whore. Jesus I swear they all have shit for brains or something.

Wanna know something funny though?
I would pick being an incel over being some useless roastie any day. At least we have souls and actual complexity to our character.

All they ever do is suck and fuck the next thing that shoves a dick in their face :feelskek:
Based

Evil bitch she wants us to rope I have no empathy for her

You shouldnt care for what cumdumpster thinks. Better incel than a whore.

Bitches will literally go out of their way to ruin the lives of Incels that were doing nothing to them and then people wonder why those foids end up dead at the hands of those same incels. Must be the patriarchy!

Why you dox yourself? Its obvious normies nowadays are obsessed with social media and bullying.

If foids rights weren't a thing, I would track her down and murder her entire family

post this foids instagram here and let the autisticels do what they do best

Stop entertaining her. Just end the conversation by sending gores of foids getting brutally murdered/raped or by replying something like "i hope you get gang raped"

Entertaining

Mayne notorietymaxx till some schizo crazy bitch fucks you. You already fucked up your rep might as well go all the way now.

Man, fuck these foids. You didn't even say anything and she was still making fun of you, what a whore.

Sounds like a fake post, but for the 1% chance this is a real woman and not you, she’s a fucking loser lmao.

Man, fuck these foids. You didn't even say anything and she was still making fun of you, what a whore.
I know foids are asshole. I was taught to not fight back otherwise I would get in trouble so I just have to let the foid bully me and I cant do anything about it
Ask her how much lbs/kg she has and how much chads roasted her SOggY pussy.This is how you should bully femroaches
She probably has 200 body count
Dude, the thing is that everything she does is justify incels even more, she's really just a sexual object, she literally admits it.

She also admitted that women don't want you just because you're ugly

Okay bro, if this is feminine nature we've accepted it for a long time, it's not something new, but you can't make value judgments when we're misogynists or something like that, because it's just appearance that matters that's what you said so fuck off women, they have nothing to offer and this one even showed that they insist on being an enemy

Incels are right
She really is just an sex object. Foids personality are evil and garbage my sex doll has a better personality than her IT won't touch this

The foid should be thrown into a fucking meat grinder

Long story short I forgot to sensor some girls Instagram and some infltrator told her she got posted on .is and she called the cops and they came to my house and made me take it down and now she's telling every girl in her town this

I dont want any more trouble with the cops

I couldnt help myself no foid ever dms me
Holy shit the feds came up just bc some wh0re @ got posted on an forum? If it was the contrary these fuckers wouldnt even look at it fucking pieces of shit.

The wh0re doesnt even deny shes a wh0re jfl :lul: :lul:

U need to take the dont reply pill brocel, dont message those wh0res.

OP u gotta learn OPSEC
I agree but the site doesnt allow u to be using shit like tor, proxys etc. Dont mind, the feds can see how i hate wh0res, jews and niggers in plain jfl

FOr the wh0res reading this, i hope yall get rapped by 3rd world niggers and FUCK OFF FEDS, if it was a man yall wouldnt move a finger fucking pieces of shit.

Holy shit the feds came up just bc some wh0re @ got posted on an forum? If it was the contrary these fuckers wouldnt even look at it fucking pieces of shit.

The wh0re doesnt even deny shes a wh0re jfl :lul: :lul:

U need to take the dont reply pill brocel, dont message those wh0res.

I agree but the site doesnt allow u to be using shit like tor, proxys etc. Dont mind, the feds can see how i hate wh0res, jews and niggers in plain jfl

FOr the wh0res reading this, i hope yall get rapped by 3rd world niggers and FUCK OFF FEDS, if it was a man yall wouldnt move a finger fucking pieces of shit.
Yea on top of the simps treating them like there better than us we have feds/cops treating them better too what kind of fucking world we live in

censoring her ig name was ultimate cuck move
this isnt reddit fucko . we dont give a fuck

Long story short I forgot to sensor some girls Instagram and some infltrator told her she got posted on .is and she called the cops and they came to my house and made me take it down and now she's telling every girl in her town this

I dont want any more trouble with the cops

I couldnt help myself no foid ever dms me
which post is it?

Fucking brutal hopefully she gets raped and beheaded

2E8D8724 E4EA 45ED B9D5 8088084B89D0

Brutal fourth wall break