Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Some niggas on here sad as hell and sometimes I can’t blame em

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
They get any small form of female interaction and in their thread they start acting like the girl want to fuck them or something. Like she accidentally looks at bro and he thinks that she wants to smash. Or she’s being “nice” and that she wanted him.

View: https://youtu.be/aKWtdBOBJec

Honestly tho sometimes I can’t blame them cause they get such little attention from women that even a small thing as eye contact makes their day. I’m not saying that I haven’t thought like this in the past, I have but I’ve changed my mindset. I mean it makes sense I’m 18 and my mind changes and develops but I see some Niggas in their mid 20s doing this and damn.

It's better when you accept your fate as a subhuman and just wait for your fucking life to end.
There's no point in living from delusions.

As you say, what do you expect when most of the interaction they've had with foids before is blatant mocking or plain indifference to their existence? :feelsjuice:

If they're not self-aware of that, they'll interpret anything that could be interpreted as positive as attraction. :feelsugh:

As you say, what do you expect when most of the interaction they've had with foids before is blatant mocking or plain indifference to their existence? :feelsjuice:
Yes but you also have to be real with yourself and know that at the end of the day, nothing matters unless she’s literally saying she wants to fuck you and it’s insanely obvious.
If they're not self-aware of that, they'll interpret anything that could be interpreted as positive as attraction. :feelsugh:
I’ve had positive experiences however none were attraction. Most women like to put up a facade of seeming nice anyway so it’s not hard.

I’ve had positive experiences however none were attraction. Most women like to put up a facade of seeming nice anyway so it’s not hard.
last positive experience was when I was 13 i think :feelshehe: