Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Some news from @gummybearcel

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

Commander of the Marxist-Rodgerist Army
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240124 015444

Thoughts, inkwels? :feelswhere:

Irrelevant nobody. I am the main character now and he will be forgotten and discarded.

"i just wanted le permaban" you can just fucking deactivate your account. all these "suicide my mod" people are either LARPing like i think this tard is, or genuinely retarded

"i just wanted le permaban" you can just fucking deactivate your account. all these "suicide my mod" people are either LARPing like i think this tard is, or genuinely retarded
Did someone saved his self-nuke thread or is it lost forever?

He was likable and entertaining. :feelsclown:

Such a shame he’s now gone. :cryfeels:

If you want a permaban, just change your name to a girl's.

Did someone saved his self-nuke thread or is it lost forever?
I undeleted it for you. :society:

im just glad eremetic is gone, that cunt humble bragged once when he was still a GrAYfaggot and he loves that redpill grifter, andrew tatestein.

Thanks, I didn't have time to read it when the whole thing happened :feelsokman:

It's really a very stupid way to go if he really wanted to leave the forum tbh :feelsseriously:

im just glad eremetic is gone, that cunt humble bragged once when he was still a GrAYfaggot and he loves that redpill grifter, andrew tatestein.
only thing he did was paste articles from other sites anyway, not much of a loss tbh

He should not be allowed back after posting that cause he was not lying.

@CruxGammata thots?

Never understood this, jfl.

doxx that nigga

Yes. All of these fucking faggots need to be shot.

I think he's lying through his teeth, just because there are some who started to threaten doxxing him. He's just a retarded normfag who suddenly changed it up because he got scared of the consequences of his actions :lul::lul::lul:

I don't believe a word of what he says about him being an incel and it was all just a way to get himself banned via suicide by mod. I tend to think it is far more likely that his "confession" was legitimate and the whole having a gf who would read incels.is posts with him was real. So fuck him, filthy lying sexhaver, he should be doxxed regardless.

Don't be a retard and believe the words of some larping fakecel sexhaver.

I think he's lying through his teeth, just because there are some who started to threaten doxxing him. He's just a retarded normfag who suddenly changed it up because he got scared of the consequences of his actions :lul::lul::lul:

I don't believe a word of what he says about him being an incel and it was all just a way to get himself banned via suicide by mod. I tend to think it is far more likely that his "confession" was legitimate and the whole having a gf who would read incels.is posts with him was real. So fuck him, filthy lying sexhaver, he should be doxxed regardless.

:feelsthink::bigbrain:

He 100% shit his pants when someone threatened doxxing him and started bullshitting again that he's incel.

He's not the first guy to claim to be a sexhaver, get banned, and then claim he was joking. I think these types are sexhavers larping as incels. They couldn't pass up the opportunity to gloat and want access to victims again.